09-02-2017, 09:03 AM
User Info
This is for all the boot lovers out there . This is a pair of very very lightly worn Custom Whites Boots . These are the lace toe version with the brogued capped toe . They also feature 1/4" lower heal that is the curved instead of straight style . They have a leather sole and rolled finished leather edge at the top of the boot instead of just cut and unfinished , also they have a full leather lining in the interior of the boot . Boots are made of a Bison leather which has incredible grain and a beautiful rich reddish hue to it . Boots are size 10D and come with all original packaging . I paid $550 for these bad boys and will sell for $285 shipped CONUS . Also interested in trades for high quality shaving hardware especially brushes . Please if you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me . I can also email additional pics of the boots . Thanks for looking .

15 244
 09-02-2017, 09:14 AM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
That's a great deal for the best boots available. If I didn't already own a pair of White's, which will long outlive me, and if they were my size, I'd be all over this.

5 328
 09-02-2017, 05:44 PM
User Info
i have almost an exact pair. love them.  all my boots are 11 wides.  the bison whites i got from Bakers Boots in eugene, or were my first of that class.  now have  5 whites and nicks plus about the same in aldens.  good luck somebody will love these boots

73 1,278
 09-02-2017, 05:52 PM
  • pbrmhl
  • Seattle
User Info
I can't say enough about White's. Note the double stitching. And when you've worn them every day at your construction job for ten years, you can have them rebuilt, from the bottom up. I wear them to an office, which is why I'll never need to have them rebuilt. In fact, after three years, with use of my horse brush after each wearing, and Obenauf's after every month or two, they still look brand new (except for the soles). Amazing product. And so comfortable.

5 328
 09-02-2017, 07:32 PM
User Info
These boots are incredible for sure . I have several other boots and shoes . They have not been worn in sometime and I hate seeing them just being in the box . The wait around this time of year is anywhere from 6-8 weeks , here's your chance to have them in a few days and almost half the price . Also as I said above I'm open to trades . Brushes and razors are welcome .

15 244
 09-05-2017, 11:05 AM
User Info
Price drop $245 shipped CONUS .

15 244
 09-06-2017, 11:42 AM
  • TADIII
  • Gilletter from Home
  • FL & NC
User Info
I hope they went to a good home; I have been sweating bullets trying to keep from pulling the trigger!

Tom

16 91