09-04-2017, 04:33 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
I just have purchased too many brushes this year, and need to let some more of them loose.  Payment via PayPal, or USPS MO if you prefer, shipping to USA only.  I've attempted to be reasonable with the prices, let me know if you think any one you are interested in is too high.  (Measurements are actual rather than the stock dimensions, please allow me +/- 1 mm).  

S-O-L-D  Thater "Funf" 2017 Shave Nook LE beehive in butterscotch yellow.  The domed two-band knot measures 26 mm with a 50 mm loft.  I handlathered twice to de-funk it, it hasn't been used otherwise.  No shedding was observed, and the original badger stench is gone.   This Thater will ship in its original box.  Retail was $165 when released as a Limited Edition, it's yours for $125 shipped. 

[Image: dejUjiG.jpg]

Shavemac DO1 that was custom made some time ago.  Famous Shavemac DO1 silvertip badger knot measures 20mm with a loft of 48 mm.  Great backbone for the facelatherer, this brush has been lightly used in a large rotation.  No shedding.   If custom ordered today it would run around $125 plus shipping from Germany.  I will ship with original Shavemac box for $80. 75

[Image: WK9UH8u.jpg]

S-O-L-D  Muhle Travel Brush in brushed aluminum.  This is a "Turnback" brush, in which the handle is used as storage & protection for the brush while on the road.  It's Silvertip Fibre synthetic knot dries in a flash for travel, & weighs next to nothing (well, 40 g) in your kit.  The knot is 21 mm x 47 loft.  No shedding - this has been used only a half dozen times at most.  Retail was $50, shipped to you in the conus for $33 usd.  Includes original package/box.  

[Image: ADZzgIe.jpg][Image: G6DXKF4.jpg]

Kim Son handmade, natural buffalo horn handled brush with a silvertip badger knot 25 mm by 53 mm loft. The brown horn is in excellent condition, and has regularly been treated with neat's-foot oil.  This lightly used brush has a dense, soft knot with medium backbone that is not a shedder.  These retail for $79, yours for $49  44 including US postage.

[Image: jYr8sUH.jpg]

S-O-L-D  Omega Hi Brush Synthetic Mod#0146735.  The Red, White & Blue barber pole handle sports a synthetic knot measuring at 24 mm by 58 loft.  Used only a couple times, comes with original box.  Retail is $45..  My price $29 shipped.

[Image: o45cWNf.jpg]

Thanks for looking - PM if you'd like additional photos.  

44 470
 09-04-2017, 06:04 PM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Muhle Travel Brush has sold - thanks

44 470
 09-05-2017, 04:44 AM
  • garyg
  • Great Lakes
User Info
Thater Funf is on hold pending payment