09-20-2017, 10:09 AM
User Info
(09-20-2017, 08:53 AM)Steve56 Wrote: Sounds like an interesting soap, but I too do not chase shaving products. No lists, timers, calendars etc. I've tried tons of artisan products and while many are good and a very few are great, I haven't found any that surpass the old high-end standards that can be bought every day, like CF, ABC soft and hard soaps, AdP, and Valobra tallow. And I hope I Coloniali's shaving line is re-introduced soon.

Cheers, Steve

Quite the opposite of me. I have yet to use any old high end standard soaps, including vintage tallow versions, that makes my top ten with the exception of C&S (Valobra) offerings.  I find the difference typically to be in the post shave.

3 253
 09-20-2017, 03:04 PM
User Info
Just shaved with one of the Vegan formulas that was delivered today. I usually don’t like vegan formula soaps, I prefer the tallow formulas. Let me tell you.......this is some special soap and I usually don’t get too hyped up on soaps. I used Magnolia today and I was blown away at the performance, smell, quality, ease of use(loading and lather build), etc... This soap is on another level and I have a ton of higher end soaps. I can only imagine what the duck fat soaps are like. This was absolutely amazing and I didn’t even put on my usual aftershave. I shaved about an hour ago and I’m still feeling the smoothness of my face and smelling that Magnolia scent. Outstanding on all sides. I had the Magnolia and Voyage delivered today and after the Shave, I went right back to my computer and ordered the last scents he has in stock, Patchouli and Neroli Di Bois. I cannot wait to order all of the duck fat versions he releases Monday. This guy is putting it DOWN in his lab with whatever he is mixing up. Well done sir!! You now have a customer for life!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 830
 09-20-2017, 03:32 PM
  • ARGH
  • Boston, MA
User Info
Mohammad's Patchouli is my all time most favorite patchouli scented shaving soap. I hope that one day he will release it in his new duck fat soap base.

112 1,466