09-18-2017, 08:47 AM
User Info
(09-10-2017, 08:51 AM)chamm Wrote: LOL - How about Personna Med Preps vs. Lab Blues. :-D

For those who haven't had the pleasure to read this age-old debate; a quick search will turn up multiple threads with hundreds of pages with everything from dubious anecdotal stories from "people in the know," to scanning electron microscopy, (no kidding!) all heatedly debating this topic.

As yet, there really isn't a solid consensus on whether they even come out of different machines at the factory. Highly recommended if you want to kill an afternoon and be absolutely no better off than when you started.

Truth.  And the funny part is, neither one of those blades is all that good.  IMO the Med Prep was perhaps the most overrated blade ever.

2 1,550
 11-03-2017, 11:06 PM
User Info
I've had my Blackbird polished version since Feb 11th 2015 and i must say it is still my favorite razor i own. I have tried over 40 different razors (several high priced ones) since i began wet shaving in 2012 including modern and vintage razors and still find my polished Blackbird gives me the best shave every time, it is easy to shave with, very effecient and i never get any irritation. I love the feel and balance of the razor as well as the handle (i have the longer 101mm handle which for some reason they discontinued) overall this razor is my favorite and i'll be really surprised if i ever come across a razor i like better

30 452
 11-04-2017, 03:44 AM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
(11-03-2017, 11:06 PM)LuvWetShavin Wrote: I've had my Blackbird polished version since Feb 11th 2015 and i must say it is still my favorite razor i own. I have tried over 40 different razors (several high priced ones) since i began wet shaving in 2012 including modern and vintage razors and still find my polished Blackbird gives me the best shave every time, it is easy to shave with, very effecient and i never get any irritation. I love the feel and balance of the razor as well as the handle (i have the longer 101mm handle which for some reason they discontinued) overall this razor is my favorite and i'll be really surprised if i ever come across a razor i like better

Dilly, Dilly

62 3,006