09-23-2017, 08:32 PM
User Info
Traded
No longer available.

This is a Rubberset model Shavemac with a 26mm (actual 28mm) by 52mm Unique 2 band Silvertip.

The brush has been little used. I'm into backbone and scrub. Just got a new D01 2 band and much prefer it.
This brush is excellent with hard soaps and creams. It has a very soft presence and feel and the face. Medium backbone with extra density. Super flow through with a beauty of a bulb knot. Bright white tops and an absolutely symmetrical knot.

This was 140 euros plus shipping when new last year. Approximately $166 if I recall at the time. A little different exchange rate at the moment.

It's in excellent condition having been little used. Will ship with original box Priority mail in the US. International is fine at actual postage cost with tracking. US buyers preferred.

I am asking $150 shipped in the US please. I'll toss in a freebie. Just mention to me whether you're interested in some new blades, DE - SE - or AC. Or maybe a gently used soap?

Update: Will also consider a trade for another brush. Looking for a shavemac d01 two band fan shape. Will also consider DE razors or any two band brush with a 24mm or 26mm knot. Houbigant Fougere too. 

Here's the brush when new. 

[Image: oDLPOD2.jpg][Image: A8U7v29.jpg][Image: meXctdJ.jpg]

It's currently in storage and has been babied non stop in my possession. 
Gently used, well rinsed, and thoroughly air dried. 
No issues or problems. Excellent condition. 
Large handle brush. 
The handle material is Woodturningz Black Olive. A nice deep black with swirls of iridescent browns. 

[Image: 3jTEr4s.jpg]
[Image: NvMeXR4.jpg]

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to see more photos.

Thanks TSN.

11 1,627
 09-26-2017, 01:16 AM
User Info
Wow. This is an amazing beauty! GLWTS!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

7 274
 10-02-2017, 06:43 PM
User Info
(09-26-2017, 01:16 AM)FABarbuto Wrote: Wow.  This is an amazing beauty!  GLWTS!

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Thanks. A truly well rounded piece. Quality is outstanding. The knot is symmetrical excellence.

11 1,627
 10-04-2017, 06:11 PM
User Info
Well, didn't get any Houbigant Fougere...

Angel

Traded. Thanks!

11 1,627