09-30-2017, 05:03 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

This is an exceptional brush in every way: good backbone, silky soft tips, and a comfortable barber handle. The brush is custom-made pairing a 26mm two-band silvertip knot with a 52mm loft. It's a dream brush for those who face lather. These days, I prefer to bowl lather and use fan-type knots. The brush will impress you, as it has me. I purchased it at $189.90. Your price, shipped U.S., is $145 $135 $125. Paypal is fine; no trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: eziZkBx.jpg][Image: HWcOL7y.jpg]

211 4,986
 10-01-2017, 07:11 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have reduced the priced on the shavemac. It's a great brush, especially for those who fancy face lathering. Get it while it's hot — or something like that.

211 4,986
 10-03-2017, 08:18 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have a final reduction price on the custom shavemac before it goes back in the rack. Thanks.

211 4,986
 10-03-2017, 09:33 AM
User Info
Judging by all the hooked tips I see in the second pic,I imagine this brush has to be as silky smooth feeling as can be...
That's a super buy for the price Obie.

Wish I'd known about this one before I bought the one I just got from you lol.
Unfortunately I'm spent on my budget for the next few months...

0 45
 10-03-2017, 09:57 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(10-03-2017, 09:33 AM)skinflint01 Wrote: Judging by all the hooked tips I see in the second pic,I imagine this brush has to be as silky smooth feeling as can be...
That's a super buy for the price Obie.

Wish I'd known about this one before I bought the one I just got from you lol.
Unfortunately I'm spent on my budget for the next few months...
Skinflint,
The earlier one was a 24mm knot, whereas this one is 26. Both brushes have solid density and backbone and silky tips. In some ways, this one rivals my 26mm Wiborg in backbone and the softness of tips. My 26mm shavemac is a beauty, just as the 24mm was. My philosophy is this: you can never go wrong with the shavemac. My Wiborg is promised to a dear friend, and by tonight, I'll probably withdraw the shavemac if no one grabs it. Sometimes it's hard to let go of some things.

211 4,986