3 hours ago
User Info
(3 hours ago)Razor_187 Wrote:
(4 hours ago)rawfox1 Wrote:
(4 hours ago)Razor_187 Wrote: Hello friend, I have a question regarding the finish on both these razors. Have you notice any fading on the black one? Also, do you see any smoky areas on the polish version? I have the polish version and notice a light smokiness on the bottom of the baseplate. I was just curious if you experienced the same thing, thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Can you please tell me how the shave is compared to other high-end razors. Thanks so much

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Well I can tell you that the razor is hefty, it has some weight to it. The shave is great because the weight of the razor really does do all the work. I know it’s a phrase that gets tossed around a lot but this razor defines it. Also, the adjustment don’t have clicks so it can be adjusted from fairly mild to super aggressive. To compare it to other high end razors I would say it feels like a blackbird on the face but it is as efficient as a timeless razor. I would also compare the shave to the rex ambassador but this razor has way more weight to it, making it a slightly more efficient shave. This razor is in a class of its own, I enjoy it very much. I’m not sure if that’s what you are looking for but hopefully this helps.

Thanks so much that really helps me I just ordered one and I got the last one in stock. I had a Rex and bassador which was very nice but I sold it it wasn't as smooth on my face as the Timeless and the Blackbird which you mentioned. Besides those to my other favorite razors are the paradigm ti1 &2 + the 17-4 and the charcoal Goods

22 659
 3 hours ago
User Info
(3 hours ago)rawfox1 Wrote:
(4 hours ago)rawfox1 Wrote: Can you please tell me how the shave is compared to other high-end razors. Thanks so much

Well I can tell you that the razor is hefty, it has some weight to it. The shave is great because the weight of the razor really does do all the work. I know it’s a phrase that gets tossed around a lot but this razor defines it. Also, the adjustment don’t have clicks so it can be adjusted from fairly mild to super aggressive. To compare it to other high end razors I would say it feels like a blackbird on the face but it is as efficient as a timeless razor. I would also compare the shave to the rex ambassador but this razor has way more weight to it, making it a slightly more efficient shave. This razor is in a class of its own, I enjoy it very much. I’m not sure if that’s what you are looking for but hopefully this helps.

Thanks so much that really helps me I just ordered one and I got the last one in stock. I had a Rex and bassador which was very nice but I sold it it wasn't as smooth on my face as the Timeless and the Blackbird which you mentioned. Besides those to my other favorite razors are the paradigm ti1 &2 + the 17-4 and the charcoal Goods

I haven’t tried those razors yet. I usually stick to adjustable (modern and vintage) as that’s what I like to collect/use. The timeless and blackbird seem interesting due to their design so I took a chance and it paid off. The majority of my collect (80%) are adjustable and the rest are non-adjustable. Anyways, glad I could help and hopefully we both enjoy this new Rocnel... can’t wait to test drive it.

26 217
 3 hours ago
User Info
Did the razor even make it to the website? Haven’t seen it on there at all....

26 217
 3 hours ago
User Info
(3 hours ago)rawfox1 Wrote:
(3 hours ago)Razor_187 Wrote: Well I can tell you that the razor is hefty, it has some weight to it. The shave is great because the weight of the razor really does do all the work. I know it’s a phrase that gets tossed around a lot but this razor defines it. Also, the adjustment don’t have clicks so it can be adjusted from fairly mild to super aggressive. To compare it to other high end razors I would say it feels like a blackbird on the face but it is as efficient as a timeless razor. I would also compare the shave to the rex ambassador but this razor has way more weight to it, making it a slightly more efficient shave. This razor is in a class of its own, I enjoy it very much. I’m not sure if that’s what you are looking for but hopefully this helps.

I haven’t tried those razors yet. I usually stick to adjustable (modern and vintage) as that’s what I like to collect/use. The timeless and blackbird seem interesting due to their design so I took a chance and it paid off. The majority of my collect (80%) are adjustable and the rest are non-adjustable. Anyways, glad I could help and hopefully we both enjoy this new Rocnel... can’t wait to test drive it.

I appreciate it and look forward to getting mine as well

22 659
 3 hours ago
User Info
(3 hours ago)Razor_187 Wrote: Did the razor even make it to the website? Haven’t seen it on there at all....

It is there and was up for one day

22 659
 3 hours ago
User Info
Wow, well I’m glad I was able to get one this time around. Hopefully, everyone that wanted one got one...

26 217