11-17-2017, 06:00 PM
User Info
(11-17-2017, 04:44 PM)RetroRon Wrote: Sad These 12 hours days Mon - Sat are kicking my ancient butt.....That said I don't know where the days go.
Review sometime this weekend and shipment at lunch hour on Monday.
Sorry you guys had to call me out on this!
Regards,
Ron

Hard work is better than no work almost every time!!!
Glad ur ok Ron. I hope things lighten up soon for you.

1 33
 11-17-2017, 07:31 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
(11-17-2017, 06:00 PM)MarsEnglish Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 04:44 PM)RetroRon Wrote: Sad These 12 hours days Mon - Sat are kicking my ancient butt.....That said I don't know where the days go.
Review sometime this weekend and shipment at lunch hour on Monday.
Sorry you guys had to call me out on this!
Regards,
Ron

Hard work is better than no work almost every time!!!
Glad ur ok Ron. I hope things lighten up soon for you.

+1... well put.

And... Thanks for the status, Ron.

62 2,914
 Yesterday, 06:02 PM
User Info
Review Time.....
Again sorry for being a Soap Hog! That said the good thing is I was able to get many shaves with both scents. On the subject of scents; the Ambrosia was okay, but I wouldn't purchase either as they just weren't for me. That was the only negative. Because of my schedule I was able to observe performance in a couple of different scenarios. Sundays are my "luxury shave" days, long shower to hydrate the beard, hot towel before, and just being able to take my time and enjoy the experience. Additionally it's a two day growth which for some reason always results in a more comfortable DFS. Under those conditions they performed on par with my go to creams and soaps from T&H, TOOBS, and L'Occitane. The other five days a week I'm on a compressed schedule with quick and efficient being the goal. Under those conditions they outperformed most of the others in my den. It's not unusual for me to experience slight irritation on my neck when I'm in speed mode; however not once with this product.....maybe a result of the duck?? Lastly I'm still learning the finer points of creating lather, but had zero problems creating nice lather with this product. 
Overall I would spend money and buy these soaps except I just don't care for the scent.
On their way to the next in line tomorrow (finally), I'll post a confirmation of that.
Thanx Nero for letting me participate, I learned something from it.
Ron

0 195
 Yesterday, 06:49 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
Thanks Ron, appreciate your follow through Biggrin

62 2,914
 3 hours ago
User Info
Sent today. Expected delivery is Saturday.
USPS Tracking Number 9505 5137 0417 7326 0519 04
Smile
Ron

0 195
 2 hours ago
User Info
(Yesterday, 06:02 PM)RetroRon Wrote: Review Time.....
Again sorry for being a Soap Hog! That said the good thing is I was able to get many shaves with both scents. On the subject of scents; the Ambrosia was okay, but I wouldn't purchase either as they just weren't for me. That was the only negative. Because of my schedule I was able to observe performance in a couple of different scenarios. Sundays are my "luxury shave" days, long shower to hydrate the beard, hot towel before, and just being able to take my time and enjoy the experience. Additionally it's a two day growth which for some reason always results in a more comfortable DFS. Under those conditions they performed on par with my go to creams and soaps from T&H, TOOBS, and L'Occitane. The other five days a week I'm on a compressed schedule with quick and efficient being the goal. Under those conditions they outperformed most of the others in my den. It's not unusual for me to experience slight irritation on my neck when I'm in speed mode; however not once with this product.....maybe a result of the duck?? Lastly I'm still learning the finer points of creating lather, but had zero problems creating nice lather with this product. 
Overall I would spend money and buy these soaps except I just don't care for the scent.
On their way to the next in line tomorrow (finally), I'll post a confirmation of that.
Thanx Nero for letting me participate, I learned something from it.
Ron

Very nice Ron - what did you learn?

1 33