10-09-2017, 10:13 AM
User Info
I'm happy to announce the release of a new soap and splash from Shannon's Soaps: Etherea was created in collaboration with the fine folks at Timeless Razor. It features a new formula with goat's milk, mallow extract, sea buckthorn, and meadowfoam seed extract, in addition to the tallow, lanolin, shea butter, cocoa butter, and kokum butter found in our other soaps. Etherea is the first (and presently only) soap available with this new formula.

The scent is new also. It has a bright citrus-cologne top end, anchored by our warm, hand-mixed amber; over 20 fragrance ingredients are seamlessly blended together.

The soap and matching splash are available now through Timeless.

0 1,085
 10-09-2017, 10:41 AM
User Info
Congratulations Brian and Shannon.  That's a nice addition to your already fine line.

50 6,277
 10-09-2017, 12:07 PM
User Info
Thanks, Ricardo!

0 1,085
 10-09-2017, 02:06 PM
  • NJDJ
  • New Jersey
User Info
Can you describe the citrus?  Is it orange,  lemon, etc.?

9 261
 10-09-2017, 03:26 PM
User Info
All of the above... orange, lemon, bergamot, and more.

0 1,085
 11-03-2017, 02:30 AM
User Info
CONGRATS!  I just placed my order for the Etherea through Timeless, the formula sounds wonderful and i'm really looking forward to trying it.

29 333
 11-06-2017, 05:01 PM
User Info
Looky what arrived today!  Brian the Etherea soap is 
amazing, now i'm not going to want to use any of my other soaps 
Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I looked up the meaning of Etherea and could only find Ethereal which means regions beyond the earth, heavenly, celestial.... maybe you should of added an "L" to the end cause this soap is definitely STELLAR 

[Image: uGAvVov.jpg]

29 333
 11-06-2017, 06:53 PM
User Info
(11-06-2017, 05:01 PM)LuvWetShavin Wrote: Looky what arrived today!  Brian the Etherea soap is 
amazing, now i'm not going to want to use any of my other soaps 

Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin Biggrin

I looked up the meaning of Etherea and could only find Ethereal which means regions beyond the earth, heavenly, celestial.... maybe you should of added an "L" to the end cause this soap is definitely STELLAR 
I am beyond happy to hear that you like it so much.  When the folks at Timeless approached us to make them a soap, we knew it had to be worthy of the Timeless Razor brand, so we worked really hard on it.
The name was inspired by the word "ethereal." We thought it fit the scent pretty well.
I'm not sure how much of the splash Timeless has in stock, but Shannon just delivered another case of the soap to them earlier today, so it seems like others are enjoying it as well.

Thank you again for the feedback.  Good or bad, it is always welcome.

0 1,085