10-18-2017, 06:06 PM
User Info
(10-13-2017, 10:36 AM)kurtis Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 09:14 AM)Gig103 Wrote: Less ingrown hairs is NOT my experience. You aren't alone in wet shaving but with carts.

Giggy that's my experience don't be a hater!

Certainly not a hater, just sharing my experience Smile
There's a TracII in my travel bag for Monday's trip.

6 752
 10-18-2017, 06:15 PM
User Info
(10-18-2017, 05:46 PM)Rhinehoth Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:50 AM)kurtis Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 01:32 AM)JePorto Wrote: Intelligence is you doing the shave, the way it works for you. Simple as that. But you don't have the right to live in this world 15 years, and now wake up and tell us we all are blind, because cart are better. If it works to you fine, I'm happy for you. To me this space is like a library plenty of knowledge and experience, that I'm grateful to can learn with all of you. Without this I think that my experience with shaving, will be just one more thing. This is not about who's the best, the that feels and thinks like that as completely missed the point.
Thank you all, person's of the world, to share to me your experiences, I want you to know that my life is better after this experience. [Image: c634ba6221ae9f523849b91e6563bd42.gif][Image: f9387d20914e01205c47709bee6a20c1.jpg]

Enviado do meu SM-N9005 através de Tapatalk

That makes zero sense! I said what I learned its a personal thing.  I suggest you go back and take more photos of your brushes and post them on line.

Actually kurtis, you didn’t state what you learnt was a personal thing. However, you did insult a member of this forum and stated your “discoveries’ as fact. I am going to address some of your claims now.

Less time standing in front of a mirror cart; If this is a prerequisite for you then use an electric shaver - it’s much quicker than shaving with a cart.

Less ingrown hairs with a cart; You must know something that dermatologists, who recommend carts over safety razors to prevent bumps (ingrown hairs) and razor burns, do not know. In fact, if an individual is prone to bumps, breakouts and razor burn most dermatologists recommend shaving with a safety razor. The reason being is that razors with 3, 4 or 5 blades end up taking off too much skin and natural oils leaving your face prone to razor bumps and razor burn.

Less money spent on finding the next best thing; Perhaps, that is what you used to do. Personally, buying antique razors and new razors is a hobby for me, just like coin collecting, stamp collecting and photography.

Shaves are effortless with a cart; So is shaving with an electric razor or my go to razor, the OneBlade. What is your point?

Less time on forums; You make this sound as a bad thing. Did you spend all your waking hours on forums? Personally, I enjoy spending some of my time on shaving, photography, technology and fishing forums. Learn to prioritise.

More time spent with family; Wow, so for fifteen years you neglected your family? I am surprised you still have one.

Your not making any sense you just want the last word. Move on!

3 115
 10-18-2017, 06:26 PM
User Info
(10-18-2017, 06:15 PM)kurtis Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 05:46 PM)Rhinehoth Wrote:
(10-14-2017, 03:50 AM)kurtis Wrote: That makes zero sense! I said what I learned its a personal thing.  I suggest you go back and take more photos of your brushes and post them on line.

Actually kurtis, you didn’t state what you learnt was a personal thing. However, you did insult a member of this forum and stated your “discoveries’ as fact. I am going to address some of your claims now.

Less time standing in front of a mirror cart; If this is a prerequisite for you then use an electric shaver - it’s much quicker than shaving with a cart.

Less ingrown hairs with a cart; You must know something that dermatologists, who recommend carts over safety razors to prevent bumps (ingrown hairs) and razor burns, do not know. In fact, if an individual is prone to bumps, breakouts and razor burn most dermatologists recommend shaving with a safety razor. The reason being is that razors with 3, 4 or 5 blades end up taking off too much skin and natural oils leaving your face prone to razor bumps and razor burn.

Less money spent on finding the next best thing; Perhaps, that is what you used to do. Personally, buying antique razors and new razors is a hobby for me, just like coin collecting, stamp collecting and photography.

Shaves are effortless with a cart; So is shaving with an electric razor or my go to razor, the OneBlade. What is your point?

Less time on forums; You make this sound as a bad thing. Did you spend all your waking hours on forums? Personally, I enjoy spending some of my time on shaving, photography, technology and fishing forums. Learn to prioritise.

More time spent with family; Wow, so for fifteen years you neglected your family? I am surprised you still have one.

Your not making any sense you just want the last word. Move on!

I am not making any sense? Your answer does not surprise me at all. After all, it took you 15 years to figure out that a safety razor is not for you. What are you, a sloth?

0 130
 10-18-2017, 06:28 PM
User Info
This thread is no longer constructive, and is closed

50 6,106