06-19-2019, 10:00 PM
User Info
Wow those samurais look amazing. Too bad I missed out. will this handle be available anytime in the future or just a one off?

2 33
 01-01-2020, 03:23 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
[Image: bV4kp7H.jpg]
It was a good year for Graphy Oscar he made history at the Academy Awards by winning his 4th Oscar for best Actor in the film “ It's Always a Wonderful Shave” with Meryl Streep, Stanley Tucci and Jennifer Lawrence. As always at the Academy Awards, Graphy walked the red carpet, gave a masterful acceptance speech and enjoyed the adulations of adoring women. 

[Image: BEGfklJ.jpg]
The next day Graphy left for London for a two-week limited engagement of Shakespeare's Taming, of the Shrew. Where his brothers met up with him to celebrate his success along with some of the most beautiful women in Europe. As the truth be told as all the tabloids have reported the Oscar brothers have always found it hard to keep their love life's in order, it's all about their creativity, the need for danger, their good looks, intellect, and their most beautiful hair, all this and more, women find them irresistible.

[Image: LjOGwmg.jpg]
After the 2-week engagement Graphy went on to Austria to perform in another special engagement at the famed Vienna Opera House for the World Organization “Save the Children” “The Barber of Seville”. After the engagement Graphy left immediately wanting to avoid another scandal of infidelity this time with one of the organization's largest donors and off to Paris he went to work on his poetry.

[Image: zKSHBVj.jpg]
Graphy arrived in Paris at four in the morning, his fans were there, reporters were there and the lovely Babet. When they arrived at Babets home on Avenue Montaigne the servants had prepared the bedroom with Graphys favorite fruits. They made wonderful uninhibited love and fell asleep. When they woke the cook had prepared the most delicious Portuguese omelet, fresh fruit and Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee. It was then that Babet said to Graphy that she needed to talk to him on the rooftop garden, Graphy knew what Babet wanted to say.

Overlooking Paris Babet told Graphy that she was having a very difficult time sharing him with other women. She knows for the last two years when they see each other its always for a week at a time, but it's every 3-4 months and now she needs more because she is crazy about him. She told him that other men cannot make her forget him or compare to him. Babet also knows without question she can get any man she wants, no one would turn her down, she's beautiful, she's a lawyer and is worth tens upon tens of billions of dollars (family, only child) but she only wants to be with him. 

As they talked Babet kept running her fingers through his hair. Graphy told her that she's important to him but he will not stop performing the world over. Babet responded that didn't bother her, it was all those other women, this is what's so very difficult. Graphy looked at her, for so many women have told him this, but Babet was different and if he wanted her, he would have to change some of his ways. 

Babet called her personal secretary to bring up some wine, cheese, and fruit so she and Graphy could continue their talk in the late summer afternoon. When they finished Babet was not very happy for she was spoiled, she was entitled and if she wanted him, which she most definitely did, she would have to compromise, which she did. 

So they agreed with a glass of wine and a lingering kiss no matter where they were in the world they would update their schedules to be together, may it be in London, Paris, New York, Istanbul, Hong Kong, Singapore. It didn't matter where they were in the world, they would find a way to get together and Graphy promised on the souls of his brothers that he would cut down on the women, and most importantly he would always allow her to watch him shave no matter where no matter when.

64 803
 01-01-2020, 03:47 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Brilliant!

Thank you, Steven.

16 4,321
 01-01-2020, 04:22 PM
  • ChiefBroom
  • Chief of Dark Holler
  • Fort Collins, Colorado, USA
User Info
No words!!!!

Happy New Year!

3 1,702
 01-01-2020, 04:43 PM
User Info
Awesome post!

60 10,406
 01-17-2020, 03:25 PM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
Latest acquisition: Lotus 28mm
Again, another great knot!

[Image: zxEp204.jpg]

47 2,111
 01-17-2020, 07:45 PM
User Info
(01-17-2020, 03:25 PM)German Wrote: Latest acquisition: Lotus 28mm

Wonderful. That’s a beauty, congrats!

18 874
 01-17-2020, 09:04 PM
User Info
(01-17-2020, 03:25 PM)German Wrote: Latest acquisition: Lotus 28mm

Very nice indeed..
Wink

32 487
 01-18-2020, 06:13 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
Beautiful brush great knot

64 803
 01-30-2020, 02:05 PM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
Latest acquisition. Beautiful handle and another great knot!

[Image: 9M8ida4.jpg]

47 2,111
 02-04-2020, 03:58 PM
User Info
(01-30-2020, 02:05 PM)German Wrote: Latest acquisition. Beautiful handle and another great knot!

[Image: 9M8ida4.jpg]
Neptune Sweetness! The McInroy Legacy brushes I've been seeing are really marvelous.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

5 247
 03-14-2020, 05:02 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
This younger generation of Samurai like so many others before question tradition. And like many generations before, many of the older Samurai's are worried and asked the question, will the Samurai tradition, life survive as we know it with this younger generation? 

Let's take Vesuvius Samurai, though he's young he always starts the day lathering up. He's brave he has studied the Samurai way since he was 10, ethics, combat, patients, respect and honor. Vesuvius is handsome has great hair and presence. He feels his parents, and elders shouldn't worry, he's a warrior they just don't understand, they're to old fashion, to stuck in their ways 

Yes he's different he likes the Nightlife, he's got to Boogie, he likes to sleep late in the morning and wears no shoes, he likes to make love to women so he knows he's living and enjoys getting drunk on a bottle of booze. Some gal told him today that he is wasting his life away, become a Samurai and do it right and go to bed at 8 each night. 

Vesuvius looked at the young woman smiled and said, "thanks for the advice, but I need to see and experience the world I've to explore my horizons", and then he said, "there is one thing a Paladin Samurai must do, no matter what my situation is, no matter where I am in life, no matter where I am in the world I will leather up each and every day, it's the Samurai way".

[Image: 73G82aN.jpg]
[Image: LeGSsM5.jpg]

64 803
 04-27-2020, 06:34 PM
User Info
My latest brush from Paladin. The knot in this brush is FANTASTIC! The whole brush is amazing..[Image: hMcpI8P.jpg]

32 487
 04-30-2020, 05:03 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
Congratulations you,ve got yourself a beauty

64 803
 05-01-2020, 06:26 AM
User Info
(04-30-2020, 05:03 PM)bijo Wrote: Congratulations you,ve got yourself a beauty

Thank you..

Cool

32 487
 05-05-2020, 06:42 AM
  • ChiefBroom
  • Chief of Dark Holler
User Info
Thanks for the posts, guys. And keeping this tread alive.

Steven, yours always make us smile. Big smiles! 

And that's a killer photo of your Lime Moby, Kevin!

3 1,702
 05-05-2020, 12:06 PM
User Info
Seemed like a nice afternoon for a small family photo...
[Image: 00G4gRG.jpg]

28 251
 05-05-2020, 12:54 PM
  • ChiefBroom
  • Chief of Dark Holler
User Info
(05-05-2020, 12:06 PM)IanG153 Wrote: Seemed like a nice afternoon for a small family photo...

It's a beautiful afternoon here in Fort Collins.

3 1,702
 05-13-2020, 03:31 PM
User Info
(05-05-2020, 12:06 PM)IanG153 Wrote: Seemed like a nice afternoon for a small family photo...
[Image: 00G4gRG.jpg]
Wow....those are beautiful, Ian. Great photo.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

2 139
 05-13-2020, 04:13 PM
User Info
Just received a 2XL in Phantasia.  Unbelievable in person, the photos do not do it justice. The knot looks and feels great, hooked tips after a shampoo and one lather. The double ring gives this "chubby" shape good grip. 

[Image: 01wWfEI.jpg]
[Image: w5w9pEY.jpg]

13 1,947