10-22-2018, 06:38 PM
User Info
(10-22-2018, 02:20 PM)German Wrote: Latest acquisition. Very satisfied.

[Image: a5CBFeD.jpg]

Looks like a great knot Georg!

54 8,567
 10-23-2018, 11:06 AM
  • German
  • Simpson 2 Band Aficionado
  • USA
User Info
(10-22-2018, 06:38 PM)TheLegalRazor Wrote:
(10-22-2018, 02:20 PM)German Wrote: Latest acquisition. Very satisfied.

[Image: a5CBFeD.jpg]

Looks like a great knot Georg!

It is, indeed.

43 2,056
 11-01-2018, 12:42 PM
User Info
Lotus strawberry amber just blows me away. Nice pic, thanks for sharing.

0 58
 11-04-2018, 10:07 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
Matisse decided to take a few weeks at his apt in the South of France, he took with him a beautiful young woman who was his current inspiring muse. Each morning when he woke the open doors to the balcony permitted the sun to blanket this enchanted creature that slept next to him, this image, the soft breeze of the Mediterranean stimulated his creative juices. 

With this image dancing before him, a smile blossomed on his face. He would now get up and make himself a cup of coffee, take a shower and shave. The shave gave him the opportunity to slowly put his thoughts together, for it was the Paladin full of creamy lather creasing his face that allowed him to dream right before he begins to paint.

Paladin Ebonite named "By the Sea"
[Image: KlhbDtQ.jpg]

57 702
 11-04-2018, 07:36 PM
User Info
(11-01-2018, 12:42 PM)Sliver630 Wrote: Lotus strawberry amber just blows me away. Nice pic, thanks for sharing.

That looks like a Krakatoa to my eye. There is a lotus strawberry amber back on page 1 http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=...#pid840952

32 1,707
 11-29-2018, 02:09 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
[Image: f3XqOVQ.jpg]
El Dorado 26 Cobalt 2CSLE4

OMG it's so soon, it seems like the holidays come quicker every year. So what do I get that man of mine?

57 702
 12-14-2018, 10:03 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
For me there's nothing like a city at night, I love the concrete, steel, and glass, I love the energy especially the other side of life, just think of L.A Woman, Walk on the Wild Side, the Velvet Underground for starters.

Early that evening I heard that Lilly was in town. I took out my Paladin, lathered up and had me a gooood shave, I'm now ready to go slumming, playing in the sleazy, looking for Lilly. There's nobody like Lilly, there's nobody that parties like Lilly, there's nobody that brings out the life in you like Lilly. But an evening cruisin the kinky underground starts with a good shave, the one thing that Lilly likes most is to caress a baby smooth face, you have that, she's yours. 

[Image: gIht2AE.jpg]

57 702
 01-13-2019, 08:44 AM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
A day at the Zoo. 

Every year the 5th-grade class has a day at the zoo to learn about the animals that inhabit the Earth. As always kids will be kids and do something dumb. So for the safety of the student's the teacher will always give instructions on behavior and safety "Listen up children after we view the goldfish we will be going over to see the Tigress. Now just remember do not feed the Tigress, we have to bring you back with all your limbs".

[Image: LpRn5H4.jpg] Cleo 26 Tigress 2CSLE4                                                                Photo: Vivian Maier 

57 702
 01-15-2019, 10:53 AM
  • Niro884
  • Italian Shaving Enthusiast
  • Stoney Creek, Ontario CANADA
User Info
(11-04-2018, 10:07 AM)bijou Wrote: Matisse decided to take a few weeks at his apt in the South of France, he took with him a beautiful young woman who was his current inspiring muse. Each morning when he woke the open doors to the balcony permitted the sun to blanket this enchanted creature that slept next to him, this image, the soft breeze of the Mediterranean stimulated his creative juices. 

With this image dancing before him, a smile blossomed on his face. He would now get up and make himself a cup of coffee, take a shower and shave. The shave gave him the opportunity to slowly put his thoughts together, for it was the Paladin full of creamy lather creasing his face that allowed him to dream right before he begins to paint.

Paladin Ebonite named "By the Sea"
[Image: KlhbDtQ.jpg]

Beautiful example of paladin Ebonite!

67 787
 01-19-2019, 02:41 AM
User Info
Well, I thoroughly enjoyed reading thru the nearly 6 pages here. Love my Paladins and appreciate the insight and imformation presented here. Not as many as some of your armies but here is my stable of Paladins with the Beehive LE my most appreciated
[Image: hYNCuAG.jpg]

0 50
 01-19-2019, 04:27 PM
  • Niro884
User Info
Lovely collection!

67 787
 01-20-2019, 06:42 PM
  • bijou
  • Chicago Illinois
User Info
I purchased an Oscar 28 fan, the feel of this handle is wonderful in my hand and the fan knot soft tip feel, spread and backbone is special. I then purchased an Oscar with a bulb knot, will write on them later. 

A week later a TSNer put up on the BTS section a PK47 28 LD4 in Jade and I couldn't resist, the LD4 is my favorite of all Paladin knots, I bought it in a flash. Now I'm contemplating a Moby hoping it will feel in the hand like the Oscar.

57 702
 01-25-2019, 04:46 PM
  • Niro884
User Info
(01-20-2019, 06:42 PM)bijou Wrote: I purchased an Oscar 28 fan, the feel of this handle is wonderful in my hand and the fan knot soft tip feel, spread and backbone is special. I then purchased an Oscar with a bulb knot, will write on them later. 

A week later a TSNer put up on the BTS section a PK47 28 LD4 in Jade and I couldn't resist, the LD4 is my favorite of all Paladin knots, I bought it in a flash. Now I'm contemplating a Moby hoping it will feel in the hand like the Oscar.

Your correct about the LD4 knot; it's truly amazing in every sense of the word.

67 787