10-21-2017, 09:31 AM
User Info
haven't had the luxury of perusing the forum quite as much as I have had the past few years but last I knew we had to have retail prices, had a chart for m&f brushes, couldn't charge more than retail(not even shipping) etc etc.

Seems like half the ppl have retail, sometimes even mods dont post retail, I've seen ppl asking for more than retail price, or more than m&f chart price. I've seen pol asking for PayPal friends and family or pay the PayPal fees.

NO JUDGEMENT at all, but have the rules changed or are they just more of a guideline than a strict rule set we are following?

28 777
 10-21-2017, 09:40 AM
User Info
From your post it's clear you know the rules.  That's good.  The rules have not changed.  The rules are rules and not guidelines.  Moderators and Administrators devote a lot of time and effort to making TSN the great community that it is.  However, we're human and may occasionally miss a violation in the BST.  If a member spots a violation of the BST rules, please report it.  You can file a report by clicking on the little flag on the bottom right hand corner.

50 6,291
 10-21-2017, 09:41 AM
User Info
(Moved the thread to the correct subforum)

The rules are as they have been for the last several months, and can be found at http://shavenook.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8
If you see a BST post that does not follow the rules, we appreciate if you let us know by using the report-button (the little flag icon in the bottom right corner of the posts)

3 4,595
 10-21-2017, 10:03 AM
User Info
(10-21-2017, 09:40 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote: From your post it's clear you know the rules.  That's good.  The rules have not changed.  The rules are rules and not guidelines.  Moderators and Administrators devote a lot of time and effort to making TSN the great community that it is.  However, we're human and may occasionally miss a violation in the BST.  If a member spots a violation of the BST rules, please report it.  You can file a report by clicking on the little flag on the bottom right hand corner.

(10-21-2017, 09:41 AM)WegianWarrior Wrote: (Moved the thread to the correct subforum)

The rules are as they have been for the last several months, and can be found at http://shavenook.com/misc.php?action=help&hid=8
If you see a BST post that does not follow the rules, we appreciate if you let us know by using the report-button (the little flag icon in the bottom right corner of the posts)

OK, no problem. I feel bad for you guys having to police the for sale section. Ive seen you guys post on for sales before, but i know you gentleman have lives and can't sit there and sift through every darn post. Some of these gentleman have been members for a long time, and for the most part, there's a lot of 'good members' that do their own thing as well. Its just a bit Dias a pointing that these good members dont follow the simple rules, and I'm pretty confident they know the rules, as they have been members for a while

28 777