Yesterday, 06:46 AM
User Info
(11-20-2017, 09:00 PM)JRRIII Wrote: I’m so close to being a full convert to SE. The SE1 is such an amazing shaver, it’s all I ever reach for. Even if I get on a DE kick just to see if I still like it from time to time, the entire shave I’m thinking about my SE1 in the back of my mind. I’m so close to getting rid of my DE’s on the bst but I just can’t seem to part with them. I don’t see myself shaving with DE’s anymore exclusively. The only time I really see myself using them is if I’m traveling or just to see if I still like DE.

I’m feeling the same.

3 1,101
 Yesterday, 07:01 AM
User Info
I've got 1200 Schick Proline, 800 Feather Pro and 150 Feather Guard. 600 Personna Lab Blue and 200 Feather DE. The SE for me always out perform DE. But I travel a lot. For the short turn and burn (home for 1 or 2 nights) the DE is fine. When I get the luxury of a few days at home, the SE always takes over - performance and longevity. The Schick's are awesome for those that have not tried them.

0 22
 Yesterday, 09:22 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 07:01 AM)challer Wrote: I've got 1200 Schick Proline, 800 Feather Pro and 150 Feather Guard. 600 Personna Lab Blue and 200 Feather DE. The SE for me always out perform DE. But I travel a lot. For the short turn and burn (home for 1 or 2 nights) the DE is fine. When I get the luxury of a few days at home, the SE always takes over - performance and longevity. The Schick's are awesome for those that have not tried them.

By my count, challer, you've got about 60 years' worth of SE blades there, assuming 10-11 shaves per blade (I get 20-30 myself). I think you're covered for the time being. Sisi1

0 92
 34 minutes ago
User Info
I’m beginning to think I’m going to be an SE convert. I have 2 lather catchers and I have gotten the closest shave in my life with the Ever-Ready 1907 LC (the other LC I have is a Gem Jr). Not to mention I love the aesthetics of the old lather catchers.
I have a lot of Star, ER, Treet and Gem 1912 style razors coming. I’m hoping to get great shaves out of them too. If not I can see the Ever-Ready lather catcher being my daily driver.
Before this my Black Beauty and Merkur 38c were my go to, now they collect dust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 15