08-28-2012, 11:25 AM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info

Selling my iKon S3S with iKon Bulldog handle for $155 shipped CONUS.

I will also consider trades on this razor.

My interests:

High quality brushes
Feather or Kai folding straights

For outside of the U.S. - you will need to add an additional $7.00

Payment via Paypal only - thank you.

Not sure where you're going to find a better built shaving instrument for only $155 - my guess is, you won't. The actual shave itself is on the mild side - but build quality is quite simply "over the top" - I've never seen or handled a razor built as heavily and solidly as the iKon S3S.

An amazingly well crafted shaving instrument - just not entirely to my liking. It's built like a tank and will no doubt last you as long as you care to keep it.

For a more aggressive shave, use the open comb side - for a bit less aggressive shave - use the traditional closed comb side (I'm pretty sure you probably knew that Rolleyes).

The razor is in excellent condition - on the bottom of the baseplate - opposite of the iKon name - you will find a very small scratch - much more noticeable in the picture than when you're actually looking at or using the razor.

The S3S has a total length with handle of 3 1/2" and a total weight of 132 grams. The Bulldog handle provides an excellent grip and balances out the heavy S3S head fairly well.

This razor sold new for $225.00 + shipping. They are currently out of production and apparently will not be produced again.

29 466
 08-28-2012, 01:03 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
Great price Best of luck!!

115 1,690
 08-28-2012, 01:19 PM
  • Dave
  • Moderator Emeritus
User Info
Wonderful razor and great price

116 3,804
 08-28-2012, 02:39 PM
  • biggiej42
  • Looney for Rooney
  • Stony Point, NY
User Info
Great price, and an excellent razor, one of my favorites. Good luck with the sale.

9 408
 08-30-2012, 06:19 AM
  • Samjax
  • Clearwater, Florida
User Info
iKon S3S still available!

I would be up for a possible trade - items of interest:

Nice brushes

Feather Artist Club Folding Straight SS/RG/DX

Feather Artist Club compatible blades (Feather Pro or Kai)

29 466
 09-04-2012, 06:04 AM
User Info

98 12,369