Yesterday, 06:19 AM
User Info
(11-18-2017, 12:26 PM)Boonie21 Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 11:36 AM)kingfisher Wrote: 6 smells like......I dunno......some kind of baked good?  Cookies, maybe?

That’s awesome - it only has Grapefruit, Lemon and Rosemary EOs in it with a small amount of Manuka Honey.   It also used Donkey Milk in the soap for this version as well.  This one is one my wife and a few of our friends really enjoy.

Speaking of #6, I used it this morning and it lathered quickly and easily.  

[Image: uGUBtCh.jpg]

50 6,277
 Yesterday, 06:45 AM
User Info
(Yesterday, 06:19 AM)TheLegalRazor Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 12:26 PM)Boonie21 Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 11:36 AM)kingfisher Wrote: 6 smells like......I dunno......some kind of baked good?  Cookies, maybe?

That’s awesome - it only has Grapefruit, Lemon and Rosemary EOs in it with a small amount of Manuka Honey.   It also used Donkey Milk in the soap for this version as well.  This one is one my wife and a few of our friends really enjoy.

Speaking of #6, I used it this morning and it lathered quickly and easily.  

[Image: uGUBtCh.jpg]

I think, for me, the ease of lathering and quality of lather for #6 was shocking to me. It’s one of three versions that i keep using over and over.

102 1,469
 3 hours ago
User Info
Just received the first completed questionnaire.

Hannah will be excited by this initial feedback when I get home this evening. It will be interesting to see if others feel the same way about a couple of her soaps as this tester.

102 1,469
 1 hour ago
User Info
I'm the one who finished the questionnaire.  I wasn't too keen on the ones that everyone else has been talking about on the recent posts.  I thought one of them stood above the others in terms of quality of scent and the same one had the best performance for me(although the one other had great performance).

0 192