10-31-2017, 06:43 AM
  • stan
  • USA
User Info
Looking to expand your shaving experience? Perhaps you're a vintage "Gem Razor" guy looking for something new. It may be time to try a modern twist to an old classic. Our fully machined stainless G1 SE razor made in the USA, it is a mid to mild aggression shaver that is very forgiving. Great styling and efficiently. Give one a try soon.

The information below is intended to help with any functionally questions.

1. Put the threaded park of the hook through the blade side of the base plate so it will enter the handle. The open crook of the hook should be facing the safety bar.

2. Begin to thread the handle onto the hook a few turns. This will allow room for the blade and top cap to be put into position.

3. After the above is complete place the blade onto the two posts on the base plate.

4. Slip the cap onto the hook and seat the cap on the post with the blade.

5. Gently tighten the handle till the razor is assembled. It is ready to use.

The razor DOES NOT have the be completely disassembled to change blades. Just loosen the handle enough to provide the needed slack to slip off the cap and lift off the blade.

[Image: IjdVp1z.jpg]

0 308
 11-01-2017, 03:29 PM
  • Deuce
  • Just a guy
  • Cave Creek
User Info
That looks great Stan. Congrats!

19 745
 11-01-2017, 03:48 PM
User Info
It looks great. I would buy one in a heart beat but I gave up on Gem blades since I find they are not nearly as sharp as a most DE blades or an Artist Club type blade.

5 1,556