08-28-2012, 03:47 PM
  • biggiej42
  • Looney for Rooney
  • Stony Point, NY
User Info
Out of my small collection, my wife always requests that I use Floid original. She likes my others, but so far that is her favorite. I'm sure there's others that she and I would both like, however, I do not want to go buying up all the A/S that's made until I find the perfect one.

So I would like to bring up the question....
What does your wife/significant other prefer you use?

I know the results will vary greatly, but I'm eager to see if there's a common favorite.

9 408
 08-28-2012, 07:03 PM
  • Triad
  • Triad Razor Handles
  • Texas
User Info
AOS Sandalwood for my wife and i like it too!! Smile

115 1,692
 08-28-2012, 07:25 PM
User Info
Krampert's Finest Bay Rum. Neither one of us cared for bay rum before trying Krampert's. Now she'll smell it on me & just give me a little wink. Game on!

31 7,914
 08-29-2012, 04:21 PM
  • biggiej42
  • Looney for Rooney
  • Stony Point, NY
User Info
(08-28-2012, 07:03 PM)Triad Wrote: AOS Sandalwood for my wife and i like it too!! Smile

She does have a soft spot for my sandalwood skin food, I'll give that one a try!

(08-28-2012, 07:25 PM)SharpSpine Wrote: Krampert's Finest Bay Rum. Neither one of us cared for bay rum before trying Krampert's. Now she'll smell it on me & just give me a little wink. Game on!

I get that wink with the Floid Wink. I tried out Pinaud Bay Rum, but I believe she's just being polite when she says that it smells nice. I can tell she's not thrilled by it. I'd really like to enjoy a nice bay rum, so I will try out some Kramperts as well.

Thanks for your responses guys.

9 408