10-31-2017, 10:11 AM
  • Boonie21
  • Soapy Science Soaps
  • Atlanta, Ga
User Info
letting this one go is painful — I’ve never seen a vintage strop new in the wrapper. 

I do not know how much effort would be required to condition the leather as I have never opened the wrapper.  I have to believe it would be on the easier side to bring it to useable.  

Only trade I would entertain is for a rhodium plated, open comb Aristocrat with Case.

Asking $175 shipped to US and $195 to UK or Canada

***note I will have to either roll this up or semi fold it in order to ship it - I cannot find a box reasonably thin and long enough to make sense of shipping it. BUT am open to suggestions. *** 

[Image: 5xZNKbV.jpg][Image: JvbS3V2.jpg][Image: VfyOAqn.jpg][Image: M9q17t5.jpg][Image: TBFOouh.jpg]

105 1,700
 11-03-2017, 07:49 AM
  • Boonie21
  • Soapy Science Soaps
  • Atlanta, Ga
User Info
One and only drop to $150 shipped US and $175 shipped UK

105 1,700
 11-05-2017, 10:50 AM
  • Boonie21
  • Soapy Science Soaps
  • Atlanta, Ga
User Info
Had a lot of questions regarding whether it would clean up and condition to useable - decided to carefully unwrap it and treat with leather conditioner for one small treatment.

This strop is already useable and would probably clean up to near perfect minus soms patina loss on the brass buckle and some lettering on the strop itself. 

One and only drop to $115 shipped since I have now opened it.  It is still new and unused! 

[Image: IJm8n9r.jpg][Image: jwxH5ZD.jpg][Image: 5YQQI0Z.jpg][Image: 0QB1R83.jpg][Image: qKL81Bb.jpg][Image: rNmLGIk.jpg]

105 1,700