11-02-2017, 03:09 AM
  • Shaun
  • St Peters, NSW, Australia
User Info
Fellow Nookers

I am sure I am not the only one that has spent inordinate amounts of time looking for crisp, clear examples of brush decals, particularly older and vintage ones. This includes variations of makes over the years, and for different models. 

If there were a collection posted in a single thread, for example, by different, interested members over time, I'd find it an invaluable resource to enable quick referencing, for ID purposes, etc. I am looking for a Kent decal currently, for example, and it's much harder than you'd think. Yes, I can find images, but they are out of focus, etc. Try and find a vintage Rooney decal. 

Anyway, just floating the idea to see what comes up. I think as a team support activity it would be both fun and form an important little historical repository for the shaving community.

Naturally, this would first need to be discussed and considered by moderators. I trust I am not jumping the gun here.

Just putting it out there.

Shaun

0 1,814
 11-02-2017, 06:47 AM
User Info
I have a few NOS Vulfix, Kent, Rooney, Simpson and such that I can  contribute pictures to a depository when it is formed.

8 111