11-02-2017, 11:13 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

Here is a pair of brushes I rarely use.

1.  APShaveco 30mm Tuxedo. This is a luscious brush with a massive and fairly dense knot and soft tips. When lathering, the brush eats up your face. It is a sweet brush, but it is also a wee bit too large for me. I might have used it about five times. Of all the synthetic brush knots, I prefer the Tuxedo. If you like synthetic brushes, and a knot that will feel luxurious on your face, this one is for you. I purchased it for $38.77 shipped. Your price is $25 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine; no trades, please.  (SOLD)

2.  Actually, I bought the Stirling to give to a friend, but after testing it on my face, I found it a wee bit too scratchy. He has sensitive skin as I do and neither of us can use a brush with any amount of scritch. The 26mm finest badger knot is set to a loft of 54mm. It is a medium dense knot with medium backbone, and has a solid handle. If you like a scrubber, this should be yours. I purchased it for $43.90 shipped. Your price is $30  $25  $20 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine; no trades, please.  (SOLD)

[Image: uGRKyuz.jpg]

177 3,658
 11-02-2017, 12:38 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The Tuxedo is sold. The Stirling is still available.

177 3,658
 11-02-2017, 02:34 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have reduced the price on the Stirling finest badger. The brush is priced to go.

177 3,658
 11-03-2017, 08:04 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
The brushes are sold. Thank you.
Obie

177 3,658