11-03-2017, 02:55 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have used this Mongoose II probably three or four times. It was a question of which SE razor to keep: the Mongoose or the General. Both razors are good shavers, but I am more comfortable with the General. I bought the Mongoose shave head and the handle separately, probably spending a total of $165, give or take. I have priced the razor to go at $90  $75 shipped U.S. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

[Image: JXx3DWd.jpg]

178 3,691
 11-04-2017, 04:21 AM
  • okok
  • Still smiling
  • Indianapolis
User Info
But Obie, when you sell this great razor, whatever will you have to shave with?  Blush

Oh wait, you have a couple more razors there in the background.

Hope you're doing well, shave-buddy.

34 350
 11-04-2017, 04:49 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
(11-04-2017, 04:21 AM)okok Wrote: But Obie, when you sell this great razor, whatever will you have to shave with?  Blush

Oh wait, you have a couple more razors there in the background.

Hope you're doing well, shave-buddy.
Gary, my friend, how are you? Good to hear from you.
Yes, I have a few razors in the background. What fun.
I've had a running battle going among the Mongoose, ATT SE and the General. In the end, the General has won. It is the mildest of the three, although an excellent shaver. Also, the Mongoose and the ATT SE are a wee bit too heavy for my arthritic hands. I have mounted the General on the Timeless titanium handle — about as perfect a combination shave head and handle as I have found.
So I will not need the Mongoose II.
Stay well.
Obie

178 3,691
 11-04-2017, 07:42 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,
I have reduced the price for the Mongoose. It is priced to go. Get it while it's hot — or something like that.

178 3,691