06-10-2018, 06:25 PM
User Info
I shave whenever I feel it's time. My thoughts is shaving shouldn't feel mandatory or forced. It should come naturally like fluid's motion from a spring waterfall. The waterbody maneuvers it's way around the rocks. Adaptable stream. When I become immersed into a highly stimulating project I find myself not concerned with my grooming requirements. To me shaving is viewed as recreational.

1 33
 06-11-2018, 02:46 AM
User Info
(06-10-2018, 06:25 PM)anomaly1985 Wrote: I shave whenever I feel it's time. My thoughts is shaving shouldn't feel mandatory or forced. It should come naturally like fluid's motion from a spring waterfall. The waterbody maneuvers it way around the rocks. Adaptable stream. When I become immersed into a highly stimulating project I find myself not concerned with my grooming requirements. To me shaving is viewed as recreational.

Agree with this.  I always think my face feel is the best indicator of when I am ready for a shave.  I also find that the better post shave routine I have, the quicker my face would be ready for another shave.

0 26
 06-13-2018, 10:25 AM
  • Rufus
  • Greater Toronto Area
User Info
Pretty well every day. I don’t like the look or feel of stubble and I feel clean and invigorated after a shave. In my book there’s nothing better than a good shave to get the day off to a good start.

8 1,005
 06-16-2018, 05:54 AM
User Info
Pretty much every day; I estimate I miss maybe 5 days a year.  Shaving is something I look forward to, hate to miss it.

1 14