12-03-2017, 12:47 PM
User Info
(11-17-2017, 01:28 PM)David Wrote: Well, things are improving.  I certainly am enjoying the shaves, although I no longer get up a half hour earlier.  Just 10 minutes earlier, to be precise. But, that gives me lots of time.  I look forward to the quiet, positive time shaving, and that, along with nice breakfasts, allow me to start the day off in a most enjoyable way.

All the tips seem to be working.  I hardly use any alum now.  I think I'll likely stick with the moisturizer all winter though.  No fragrance yet, but perhaps one little spray next week.

And...the stress?  Still there, but I have things in perspective.  

No plans for a sailboat yet...

No more skin problems!  No need for alum.  Can use a fragrance.  Back to my s/e.  Still using a light moisturizer after I shave, and still using shea butter at night.  Still getting up 10 minutes earlier and really enjoying my shaves. 

The stress?  Pretty much gone.  No sailboat in my future.  Things at work are almost back to normal, and the doomsday predictors seem to have gone into hiding, because none of the stuff they predicted has happened.

Ahhhhh.  Back to my most pleasant normal life...

1 444
 03-09-2018, 05:17 PM
User Info
I tend to use more balms in cool weather. It feels necessary to combat irritation. Unfortunately, it also seems to leave my skin sticky feeling. Any suggestions for alternative products/solutions?

2 76