11-15-2017, 03:23 PM
User Info
Been wet shaving since April and like most FNG's jumped into everything. As crazy at it sounds I haven't tried L&L or Wholly Kaw. L&L Unscented arrived today and Project Leather will be my 1st WK buy at the end of the month.

Anyway, bought the unscented L&L to use with a few vintage after shaves that I couldn't really match to a readily available made soap. Shaved with it today and was absolutely blown away. Not really two day growth which always gives me a not the best shave but tonight was different. Lathered like a beast and the shave was flawless. I used a very old bottle of vintage Skin Bracer Spice and expected to literally be on fire but not a single burn of alcohol. 

I'd like to try more L&L as well as their splashes. I know there are some dollar differences between the soap makers so any set traded for I'll also throw in a $5 bill to even things up a bit. I have a twice lathered Reef Point Interpid which is no longer in production and per the maker won't be making a comeback anytime soon. This was their take on the vintage Brut smell. I also have an almost 7 ounce bottle of Brut splash to go along to make the set.

The other set is a Stirling Red Delicious. The soap was bought months ago on the BST and I repotted because of the cracked lid. The splash was bought last month and has 2 uses.

Neither scent is for me personally. 

I'd like to trade for an L&L matching set not unscented, Mayflower or original. I'd be open to anything else in their lineup especially an After the Rain. 

https://imgur.com/a/P5oao

1 150
 11-16-2017, 08:40 AM
User Info
Let's make it $8 I'll throw in to level the trade.

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

1 150