11-22-2017, 09:04 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I have added more offerings. The price includes U.S. shipping. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks.

This is the ATT Kronos handle. I don't think I have every used it, as it is too heavy for my hands. New, the Kronos handle is $56. Your price here is $35.  ( S O L D )

[Image: u18zi7v.jpg]

I am keeping one of my three Timeless razors, the .95 SB in the smooth cap. Since the handle is heavy for my hands, I use the razor with a much lighter titanium handle. So I do not need the handle and the stand. The handle is the 12mm X 85mm knurled. I am not sure the other Timeless handles will fit this stand. New, they are priced at $50 each. Your price is $75 for both.

[Image: UhzPnqL.jpg]

Timeless .095 scalloped open comb and stand. This is a lovely set. The open comb is a wee bit too much for my Hollywood face. What's more, these stainless steel razors, although great shavers and quite handsome, are proving heavy for my arthritic hands. This razor is in superb shape. The handle is the 12mm X85mm knurled. New, the set cost me, with shipping, around $288. Your price shipped U.S. is $225. ( WITHDRAWN )

[Image: yz2hDmU.jpg]

I love the titanium Timeless, because of its relatively light weight when compared to the stainless steel versions, and letting it go is a difficult decision. Alas, here it is . . . I have used it fewer than a dozen times, far fewer, and the razor is in mint condition. New, the razor and stand set cost, with shipping, $308.65. Your price for the set, including U.S. shipping, is $250. What better Thanksgiving gift to yourself? Good stuff. Paypal is fine. No trades, please. Thanks. ( S O L D  )

[Image: sDaFGJx.jpg]

177 3,663
 11-23-2017, 08:40 AM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

I have added a few more offerings that might make a good holiday gift to yourself.

177 3,663
 11-23-2017, 09:54 AM
User Info
PM sent for handle

46 719
 11-23-2017, 12:03 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

The ATT Kronos handle is SOLD. The Timeless Titanium razor set is PENDING. The Timeless .95 OC scalloped stainless steel razor is still available, as are the Timeless handle and stand.

177 3,663
 11-23-2017, 12:50 PM
  • Obie
  • Glendale, Wisconsin
User Info
Gentlemen,

The Timeless TI is sold. The OC scalloped stainless steel is still available, as are the handle and the stand set.

177 3,663