11-22-2017, 02:20 PM
User Info
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and their family.  I hope you have a joyful and restful weekend...

To kick things off I thought it might be fun to "Thank a Member"...I think the idea started a few months back with a suggestion from RetroRon...Let's all take a step back and thank those members who have done us a kindness!  We already had a good start with the "Thank you Johnny" thread.  The thank you can be as long or as brief as you like. I'll start --

Thanks to @poonjaji.  He gave me a great deal on a Cobra Classic which I very much appreciated.  He could've sold the razor for much more, but was a true gentleman.

Thank you @TheLegalRazor for answering all my questions and giving me some great, helpful advice along the way!

Ok...now it's your turn!  Smile

23 1,938
 11-22-2017, 02:37 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Tom, you and I were thinking of the same thing at the same time. You hit post a minute before me!

I'll say thanks to the members who signed on to my pass around; Ricardo,Tom, Rory, Shawn.

Thanks to Phil, without whom...

And thanks to you Tom, for taking on my custom brush project.

Happy Thanksgiving, TSN!
Cheers

10 3,157
 11-22-2017, 04:04 PM
User Info
- Thank you Tom (wreck l fish) . I really like the early Endeavor handle and very much appreciate the gesture. 
- Thank you Michael (poonjaji) and Brian (kbh2o). I really enjoyed the Rx and Cobra tour, and thanks to both I will now get to give the Rx (on the mail right now) another try. 
- Thanks to the mod team. I don't know how you do it, but the results speak for themselves. 

Happy Thanksgiving.

9 1,460
 11-22-2017, 04:24 PM
  • Beau
  • New York
User Info
Thank you TexBilly for coordinating, and Phil for sponsoring, the Paradigm Titanium DE Prototype pass-around, which gave me the chance to spend time with this excellent razor!

0 582
 12-04-2017, 09:12 PM
User Info
thank you skinny Rodgers for a great unobtainium brush. and churchilllafemme for his warehouse of unique nos etc et al.....

79 1,431