11-23-2017, 05:19 PM
User Info
I just read that this razor will be making a return in the near future. Any truth to that? If so, does anyone have a time frame for its return?

This is a holy grail razor for me that I’ve been chasing for awhile. Recently saw one pop up for sale but couldn’t purchase at the time. If this is making a return I’d love to ensure I don’t miss the opportunity to jump on one!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 136
 11-23-2017, 08:05 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(11-23-2017, 05:19 PM)_i2oss Wrote: I just read that this razor will be making a return in the near future. Any truth to that? If so, does anyone have a time frame for its return?

This is a holy grail razor for me that I’ve been chasing for awhile. Recently saw one pop up for sale but couldn’t purchase at the time. If this is making a return I’d love to ensure I don’t miss the opportunity to jump on one!

I think you may be referring to the Rocnel Sailor Series Adjustable. They are probably 5 to 6 weeks off.

48 19,963
 11-24-2017, 04:23 AM
User Info
Wow. I hadn’t heard of this one in the works. Thank you for the info!

11 136
 11-24-2017, 09:08 AM
User Info
(11-23-2017, 08:05 PM)bullgoose Wrote:
(11-23-2017, 05:19 PM)_i2oss Wrote: I just read that this razor will be making a return in the near future. Any truth to that? If so, does anyone have a time frame for its return?

I think you may be referring to the Rocnel Sailor Series Adjustable. They are probably 5 to 6 weeks off.

5-6 weeks??? Hooraaayyy!! Are you taking pre-orders for this one Phil?

1 231