03-01-2018, 01:52 PM
User Info
My shaves this week were not great, sadly. So rough and tuggy that I had to finish with my Parker Variant.

I was using WK Tallow donkey soap, which is great, so I’m at a loss why these shaves sucked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

24 436
 03-02-2018, 03:37 PM
User Info
(03-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Mitchcumsteen Wrote: My shaves this week were not great, sadly. So rough and tuggy that I had to finish with my Parker Variant.

I was using WK Tallow donkey soap, which is great, so I’m at a loss why these shaves sucked.

That's really strange for that combo. Which settings are you using? Also do you think your angle is correct? Although it's easy to find so it's probably not that. Did you drop it or look to see if the blade is in alignment.. something's not right you as you went from having great shaves to having some bad ones on your trip. Doesn't make sense.  I've never had a bad or even close to a bad shave with the Type M and twin combo. Only thing I can think of is blade fell out of alignment or maybe the blades a dud and lost it's edge really quickly which is definitely not like a twin but it did happen to a friend of mine and as soon as he put a new blade in it was great again and now he's on shave 28.

0 232
 03-02-2018, 03:52 PM
User Info
(03-02-2018, 03:37 PM)Wanderer66 Wrote:
(03-01-2018, 01:52 PM)Mitchcumsteen Wrote: My shaves this week were not great, sadly. So rough and tuggy that I had to finish with my Parker Variant.

That's really strange for that combo. Which settings are you using? Also do you think your angle is correct? Although it's easy to find so it's probably not that. Did you drop it or look to see if the blade is in alignment.. something's not right you as you went from having great shaves to having some bad ones on your trip. Doesn't make sense.  I've never had a bad or even close to a bad shave with the Type M and twin combo. Only thing I can think of is blade fell out of alignment or maybe the blades a dud and lost it's edge really quickly which is definitely not like a twin but it did happen to a friend of mine and as soon as he put a new blade in it was great again and now he's on shave 28.

It’s very strange! No issues with my O clone and a twin. I’ll swap it out and try again.

24 436