11-26-2017, 11:30 AM
User Info
This is a catch and release on two beautiful, virtually new, custom brushes with black synthetic knots.  I recently had some custom brushes made by Doug Korn and Bob Quinn with Plisson type and black synthetic knots.  After a few uses, I determined that the knots are comparable in feel and performance, but I just prefer the look of the Plisson type.  I have a lot of brushes and more will be added, including the upcoming TSN/Semogue LE, and the boar collaboration between Thater and BullGoose.  These two need to move out, despite being great brushes.  I will definitely be acquiring more brushes from these two superb artisans here on TSN. 

Both brushes are lightly used and have no issues.  Both knots are 26mm, and I asked that they be set to a 55mm loft, which I consider optimal for these knots.  PayPal and no trades please.

On the left is a Doug Korn barbershop style handle in grain ivory.   This ivory has a beautiful grain, which you cannot see well in the pictures.  Retail cost for this brush was $103.95.

On the right is a Bob Quinn in faux briar.  Retail cost for this brush was $76.95. BOB QUINN IS SOLD   

Brushes are priced at $45.00 each, including CONUS shipping.

[Image: MwT7Gc3.jpg]

[Image: 6coQFy3.jpg]

[Image: xiq82Am.jpg]

[Image: hLHVSy9.jpg]

[Image: kDrnuGu.jpg]

[Image: VSUFI9k.jpg]

53 8,218
 11-26-2017, 06:50 PM
  • chazt
  • Queens, NY
User Info
Shame. That faux briar goes nicely with your wall tile. GLWTS.

10 3,115
 11-30-2017, 12:31 PM
User Info
Bob Quinn is sold.

53 8,218
 12-11-2017, 05:03 AM
User Info
Doug Korn is sold.

53 8,218