Yesterday, 02:09 PM
User Info
I have no problems with the handle either, but such a stellar head deserves something different looking and a tad longer. I'll be soon trying my 17-4 with the MR15 from Maggards.

0 357
 Yesterday, 02:28 PM
User Info
(Yesterday, 02:09 PM)kyproset Wrote: I have no problems with the handle either, but such a stellar head deserves something different looking and a tad longer. I'll be soon trying my 17-4 with the MR15 from Maggards.

I actually like the looks of the handle, it's unlike the looks of any other handle i own and the finish on it is really top notch

30 578
 Today, 05:14 AM
User Info
Just a quick update on shave #2. As a daily shaver I skipped a morning just to see how the 17-4 handled 48 hour’s growth on the maiden voyage—success as detailed on my post from Tuesday.

Now the real test, can this be a daily user that tackles 24 hours of growth without irritation? So far, so good. As mentioned before I have a ways to go before I make any superlative claims, but right now my Cons list only has one entry: there’s not more of them.

0 255
 11 hours ago
User Info
Another perfect shave with my new Paradigm 17-4, i actually had plans on using another razor this morning but i couldn't help but grab the Paradigm again. 
[Image: T72w5zR.jpg]

30 578
 11 hours ago
User Info
(Yesterday, 02:28 PM)LuvWetShavin Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:09 PM)kyproset Wrote: I have no problems with the handle either, but such a stellar head deserves something different looking and a tad longer. I'll be soon trying my 17-4 with the MR15 from Maggards.

I actually like the looks of the handle, it's unlike the looks of any other handle i own and the finish on it is really top notch
I'm ordering a Stork handle to pair the 17-4 with.

0 357
 10 hours ago
  • motto
  • Copenhagen, Denmark
User Info
(11 hours ago)kyproset Wrote:
(Yesterday, 02:28 PM)LuvWetShavin Wrote:

I'm ordering a Stork handle to pair the 17-4 with.
I tested some handles with the 17-4.
While my UFO Colibri in SS and a UFO Titian Fine do not fit the Paradigm 17-4, the UFO Grand Titan L and my UFO Tornado XL both work perfectly. I tested also some TI Storck handles; with all of them I feel a large amount of resistance after the first turns and I do not like to use any force. Last I tried a Triad Helix in SS which worked just fine with the 17-4. As mentioned before here fit of custom handles on 17-4 head is random.
By the way: Paradigm TI handle and 17-4 head fit together nice.
Marco

7 252