02-28-2018, 03:06 PM
User Info
(02-28-2018, 02:53 PM)happyheehee Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 05:51 AM)Paradigm Shaveware Wrote: You've still got me rethinking the warranty. I'm sure you are not the only person that would like a return option.

Given the scale of your current operations, Andy, the return policy would have to come with several terms and conditions. Government regulations would prevent you from reselling a used item. To that end, I think Charcoal Goods has quite a reasonable return policy for reference.

For the rest of us, a more liberal return policy may mean even higher prices... (fortunately, I got in first time)

Forget government regs. I'm not reselling a used razor as new, common sense suggests you can't do that. I wouldn't increase prices for that, either.

0 139
 02-28-2018, 03:09 PM
User Info
(02-28-2018, 03:06 PM)Paradigm Shaveware Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 02:53 PM)happyheehee Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 05:51 AM)Paradigm Shaveware Wrote: You've still got me rethinking the warranty. I'm sure you are not the only person that would like a return option.

Given the scale of your current operations, Andy, the return policy would have to come with several terms and conditions. Government regulations would prevent you from reselling a used item. To that end, I think Charcoal Goods has quite a reasonable return policy for reference.

For the rest of us, a more liberal return policy may mean even higher prices... (fortunately, I got in first time)

Forget government regs. I'm not reselling a used razor as new, common sense suggests you can't do that. I'd have to resell them on eBay or something. To be perfectly frank, the cases that concern me are buyer's remorse and people that never intended to keep it in the first place. But now that I'm better established, it's doable. I really will have a serious think on it.

You can use above the tie as a reference. Stan has a section for returned items at discount. I think the majority of people who buy will keep especially as good as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 99
 02-28-2018, 03:32 PM
User Info
(02-28-2018, 03:09 PM)vinnychampionmd Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 03:06 PM)Paradigm Shaveware Wrote:
(02-28-2018, 02:53 PM)happyheehee Wrote: Given the scale of your current operations, Andy, the return policy would have to come with several terms and conditions. Government regulations would prevent you from reselling a used item. To that end, I think Charcoal Goods has quite a reasonable return policy for reference.

Forget government regs. I'm not reselling a used razor as new, common sense suggests you can't do that. I'd have to resell them on eBay or something. To be perfectly frank, the cases that concern me are buyer's remorse and people that never intended to keep it in the first place. But now that I'm better established, it's doable. I really will have a serious think on it.

You can use above the tie as a reference. Stan has a section for returned items at discount. I think the majority of people who buy will keep especially as good as they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'll figure something out. Thanks for the advice, gentlemen. Customer feedback is key.

0 139