06-28-2019, 09:11 AM
User Info
Assuming none of these orders will ship until late next week or the following week. Anybody have any updates that placed orders?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 1,319
 07-04-2019, 07:11 AM
User Info
Anyone get a shipment notice yet?

4 1,319
 07-07-2019, 11:22 AM
User Info
Not yet but told that orders were going out 7/5 or 7/8.

147 14,187
 07-08-2019, 06:27 PM
User Info
2 more weeks before the current orders ship. They just did a live Q&A on Instagram.

4 1,319
 07-11-2019, 03:07 PM
User Info
I’m really getting frustrated by the lack of communication about the existing orders!

4 1,319
 07-12-2019, 03:48 AM
User Info
According to reports I've read stainless razors have started to ship in the last 2 days...

4 164
 07-12-2019, 04:34 AM
User Info
(07-12-2019, 03:48 AM)MikeL Wrote: According to reports I've read stainless razors have started to ship in the last 2 days...

Per Instagram,  last night some orders went out and hopefully the rest today.The wait list is very long so that will probably take time to fulfill.

147 14,187
 07-12-2019, 05:01 AM
User Info
(07-12-2019, 04:34 AM)slantman Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 03:48 AM)MikeL Wrote: According to reports I've read stainless razors have started to ship in the last 2 days...

Per Instagram,  last night some orders went out and hopefully the rest today.The wait list is very long so that will probably take time to fulfill.

Went back and forth via Instagram with them last night and they know they have an issue this time around. They posted an apology and explanation this morning on Instagram and I am confident that they will fix things going forward. Like I have said, they make an outstanding product and I don’t think they realized how in demand the stainless razor would be. That being said, really looking forward to getting this one in hand. Especially the OC plates.

4 1,319
 07-12-2019, 10:12 AM
User Info
(07-12-2019, 05:01 AM)gmhjr06 Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 04:34 AM)slantman Wrote:

Went back and forth via Instagram with them last night and they know they have an issue this time around.  They posted an apology and explanation this morning on Instagram and I am confident that they will fix things going forward.  Like I have said, they make an outstanding product and I don’t think they realized how in demand the stainless razor would be.  That being said, really looking forward to getting this one in hand.  Especially the OC plates.

This situation is absolutely no different from a year ago when he first started with the Brass razor and then six months ago when he was releasing the OC plates so he didn't learn anything from his past troubles... There are countless threads on a few forums of him not shipping and not communicating with his customers both past and present!! There is no excuse to ignore your customers at all, yet when he goes on IG and apologizes all is forgiven for some reason, I just don't get it!! I don't care how good a product is, if they can't provide outstanding customer service they will never get a dime of my money!! I don't care if its a 1 man operation or 50 man operation.

4 164
 07-12-2019, 11:40 AM
User Info
(07-12-2019, 10:12 AM)MikeL Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 05:01 AM)gmhjr06 Wrote:
(07-12-2019, 04:34 AM)slantman Wrote: Per Instagram,  last night some orders went out and hopefully the rest today.The wait list is very long so that will probably take time to fulfill.

Went back and forth via Instagram with them last night and they know they have an issue this time around.  They posted an apology and explanation this morning on Instagram and I am confident that they will fix things going forward.  Like I have said, they make an outstanding product and I don’t think they realized how in demand the stainless razor would be.  That being said, really looking forward to getting this one in hand.  Especially the OC plates.

This situation is absolutely no different from a year ago when he first started with the Brass razor and then six months ago when he was releasing the OC plates so he didn't learn anything from his past troubles... There are countless threads on a few forums of him not shipping and not communicating with his customers both past and present!! There is no excuse to ignore your customers at all, yet when he goes on IG and apologizes all is forgiven for some reason, I just don't get it!! I don't care how good a product is, if they can't provide outstanding customer service they will never get a dime of my money!! I don't care if its a 1 man operation or 50 man operation.

I never had this issue with my brass razor or with my OC plates when I ordered them. I do have some friends that had issues and now I completely understand what they went through. Yes, I’m frustrated because after all the back and forth I had with them this morning, I still haven’t received a shipping notice. The communication issue HAS to be dealt with or this may be my last order.

4 1,319
 07-14-2019, 02:20 AM
User Info
Strange to hear this experience, I found Karve's customer service top notch.

Currently awaiting an F plate stainless steel CB.
The brass one with an E plate has not left the rotation since it arrived, I find it to be a great DE razor.

0 707
 07-14-2019, 05:25 AM
User Info
Yeah, my frustrating keeps growing because they said all orders would be shipped this past Friday and I still have no shipping notice and no communication after they communicated on Instagram with me Thursday.

4 1,319
 Yesterday, 05:27 AM
User Info
(07-14-2019, 05:25 AM)gmhjr06 Wrote: Yeah, my frustrating keeps growing because they said all orders would be shipped this past Friday and I still have no shipping notice and no communication after they communicated on Instagram with me Thursday.  

I replied to this in another forum but they actual said orders will start to ship on Friday!!

4 164
 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
User Info
Got my shipping notice this morning. They finally responded this morning to my emails and shipped all three orders together and refunded my shipping charge for
2 of the orders. All is good with the world. I just don’t think I will be purchasing from them again unless I get an assurance that things are actually in stock.

4 1,319