12-10-2017, 03:16 PM
User Info
I have a pair of Tallow and Steel shave soap and aftershave West Coast IPA. No longer available but is scented a combination of San Diego beer companies that use cascade hops, columbus hops, centennial hops, pine, and citrus notes of grapefruit, tangerine, orange, and lemon. I will ship this CONUS as a pair for $28. The aftershave has been used once and the shave soap and been used once as well. Sale Pending Funds

[Image: luUL03E.jpg]

[Image: FjkJFnf.jpg]

Here is hand made leather razor head and handle case. It was made by a guy on the Nook named Sanch. I paid around $40 a few years ago for this. I put a Razorock handle and R41 head in simply to show what it is like for scale. The Razorock handle is a tad long for it to stay straight when closed but will stay button shut. If you have a couple heads, there is enough room to be able to fit 2 base plates and heads to fit inside the tuck. I will ship the leather case CONUS for $22.

[Image: OrxAxIx.jpg]

[Image: v0mFXQO.jpg]

[Image: 6sGAOhR.jpg]

[Image: QPO0y88.jpg]

Geo F Trumper Coral (Rose) and Lime Skin Food Pre/Post Balsam- Sold as a pair and shipped CONUS for $10. SOLD

[Image: ndHwFJ4.jpg]

[Image: bywMuay.jpg]

Le Pere Lucien Lot- The traditional (strong strength) tub is from the original formulation using the natural fragrance components. Probably has about 120g of soap in that tub.
The Rose De Pushkar is more than one tub combined. It probably has over 220g of soap. The Apricot was never lathered. To sell as a lot, I will ship CONUS for $30.

[Image: QgDGuqR.jpg]

[Image: KlA5c9F.jpg]

Mornington Shave Soap Pair-The Foresta di Rosa has used generously and has more than half left and the Chypre Italien is about 95% full. I am selling these today for $14 shipped CONUS.

Foresta Di Rosa-Woody Oriental-Rose, Cedar, Patchoulli, Musk, Sweet Tobacco

Chypre Italien-Laudanum, Oakmoss, Neroli, Bergamot, Sandalwood, Patchoulli, Musk, Rose, Lavender, Tonka Bean, Vetiver, Valencian Orange, Frankincense, Myrrh, Lemon, Iris

[Image: tY0rGQD.jpg]

[Image: 3sa12kj.jpg]

Mé Shave Soap Lot-Made in Spain by Elena years ago. Here I am offering these soaps and the 3 wood containers for $34 SOLD shipped CONUS. Refer to pics for remaining amounts in tubs. More on these soaps here: http://shavenook.com/showthread.php?tid=19824

Granada-Basil, Mint, Lemon Balm
Galena-Vetiver, Sage, Pine, Eucalyptus, Cedar, Niaouli, Orange, Lavender, Annatto
J&E-Eucalytus, Rosemary, Spirulina
Mistral-
Sherwood-Cedar, Lavender, Tea Tree
Alcala-Nardo, Basil, Cardamom, Lemon Balm, Lavender
Sirocco-Sandalwood, Cardamom, Incense, Mandarin, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Chocolate, Coffee

[Image: ho20fvI.jpg]

[Image: qElCMv8.jpg]

83 1,606
 12-10-2017, 09:07 PM
User Info
I love my Everest. Good luck with your sale...all good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 1,808
 12-10-2017, 10:16 PM
User Info
(12-10-2017, 09:07 PM)number six Wrote: I love my Everest. Good luck with your sale...all good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks number six. It is a great brush indeed and sadly I am no longer able to keep awesome brushes in my den unless they will get used. Someone else will enjoy it with good use.

83 1,606
 12-10-2017, 10:33 PM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
PM sent regarding actual retail price (from Aldo) on the Everset.

48 2,067
 12-10-2017, 10:58 PM
User Info
(12-10-2017, 10:33 PM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: PM sent regarding actual retail price (from Aldo) on the Everset.

Mr_Smartepants, Thanks for your PM. I can't answer why the brush was priced high but I simply bought it when I saw it listed. I didn't know the retail was lower. So for now I guess I will remove the listing on the brush and hope it sells elsewhere. Remaining items have been discounted.

Nonetheless, cheers for the info.

83 1,606
 12-11-2017, 07:50 AM
  • Pyro
User Info
PM sent on the IPA

5 37
 12-11-2017, 10:33 AM
User Info
Sold Pending Funds on Mé Soap Lot, Trumper Skin Food and Tallow and Steel IPA. Will message and pm those who are interested in sale falls through. I'll be back later today.

83 1,606
 12-11-2017, 10:44 PM
User Info
GFT Trumpers Skin Food and Mé soap lot has been sold. Sale Pending Funds on Tallow and Steel lot.

83 1,606