10-04-2018, 08:53 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

For your consideration--and not wanting to waste anything (especially Ebonite)--we offer two "Sand" Ebonite brushes:  a 28mm Pug along with a first-of-its kind 28mm Arley that combines an Ebonite handle with an Ebony resin ferrule.  Both of these brushes are filled with our 3-band Super Badger hair in a hybrid/fan profile.

Also for your consideration is a BSSW 28mm L7 in clear resin with a frosted silver socket filled with our popular 2-band Select Badger.  

These brushes and more may be seen in our ReadyMade Collection.

[Image: ouKwL4F.jpg]

[Image: jTWzkx7.jpg]

[Image: 8yJsVXi.jpg]

Thanks for your attention!

4 787
 10-04-2018, 09:28 AM
  • Garb
  • Oregon
User Info
These are breathtaking and believe me I don't have much left after viewing these beauties. Nicely done sir.

0 344
 10-04-2018, 12:14 PM
User Info
Wonderful job on the half ebonite and half resin brush! Beautiful!

33 920
 10-04-2018, 02:59 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
That Arley ebony and ebonite brush is beautiful and I've been wanting to try one of your new three band knots. My wallet and checking account are cursing you out, Brad.

4 522
 10-09-2018, 01:42 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

We just added this very nice M&F 28mm Finest Badger Emillion to our ReadyMade Collection.  A customer cancellation, it's hand-crafted in Lapis Lazuli resin, filled with Lee's latest Finest hair in a hybrid shape.

[Image: LlfnpME.jpg]

Thanks for your consideration.

4 787
 10-10-2018, 05:43 AM
User Info
(10-09-2018, 01:42 PM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Gentlemen,

We just added this very nice M&F 28mm Finest Badger Emillion to our ReadyMade Collection.  A customer cancellation, it's hand-crafted in Lapis Lazuli resin, filled with Lee's latest Finest hair in a hybrid shape.

[Image: LlfnpME.jpg]

Thanks for your consideration.
That is a beautiful brush. If I hadn't just put in a custom order for a new M&F brush I would snap it up. The Lapis Lazuli is just so striking and elegant on this handle.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

0 57
 10-11-2018, 05:32 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Our new Ebonite is in--more of the popular Black Honey and Nachtgras (below), plus three new colors.  More pics--and ordering availability--expected next week. 

Black Honey...

[Image: tQKfkic.jpg]

[Image: 1PBdUJs.jpg]

Nachtgras...

[Image: 72PpdJo.jpg]

Stay tuned....

4 787
 10-11-2018, 06:59 AM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(10-11-2018, 05:32 AM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Our new Ebonite is in--more of the popular Black Honey and Nachtgras (below), plus three new colors.  More pics--and ordering availability--expected next week. 

Black Honey...

[Image: tQKfkic.jpg]

[Image: 1PBdUJs.jpg]

Nachtgras...

[Image: 72PpdJo.jpg]

Stay tuned....

W00t Nachtgras=sweeeeeeeeeeet.

4 522
 10-11-2018, 09:58 AM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Meeting with my loan officer - hopefully tomorrow or next business day

9 690
 10-11-2018, 10:52 AM
User Info
The Nachtgras looks very nice.

53 8,292
 10-19-2018, 07:46 AM
User Info
(10-04-2018, 08:53 AM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Gentlemen,

For your consideration--and not wanting to waste anything (especially Ebonite)--we offer two "Sand" Ebonite brushes:  a 28mm Pug along with a first-of-its kind 28mm Arley that combines an Ebonite handle with an Ebony resin ferrule.  Both of these brushes are filled with our 3-band Super Badger hair in a hybrid/fan profile.

Also for your consideration is a BSSW 28mm L7 in clear resin with a frosted silver socket filled with our popular 2-band Select Badger.  

These brushes and more may be seen in our ReadyMade Collection.

[Image: jTWzkx7.jpg]

Thanks for your attention!

I am absolutely killing myself for not buying this one. I had it in my cart for a whole day! Please Brad if you ever get more of the Sand Ebonite make another one of these!

4 981
 10-22-2018, 02:00 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Good afternoon, Gentlemen.  

Our new Ebonite shipment has arrived, and we just listed three new Ebonite Pugs: a 28mm in Black Honey, along with two more in new colors:  a 28mm in classic Black Marble and slightly smaller 26mm Pug in Red Brick.  As before the brush you see is the one you will receive.  Check out the details at on this page.

[Image: XvjyMbM.jpg]

[Image: DqkrQMy.jpg]

[Image: Q0aC7ty.jpg]

Enjoy!

4 787
 10-22-2018, 02:47 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
More beauties, Brad.

4 522
 10-25-2018, 08:17 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
For your consideration... 

Several new Ebonite 2XL handles just added to The Ebonite Collection. Select your knot and we do the rest.

Black Marble

[Image: I0pC61D.jpg]

New Limited-Edition Fiesta

[Image: DX9sDf9.jpg]

Red Brick

[Image: RzHACWy.jpg]

And Black Honey

[Image: SZgE5iT.jpg]

Enjoy!

4 787
 10-25-2018, 09:31 AM
  • w_mcnabb
  • San Antonio, TX
User Info
Beautiful!  Wish I would have seen this sooner they seem to have moved quite fast... Understandably though they look amazing!

90 454
 10-30-2018, 08:14 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

For your consideration:  two new Morris & Forndran brushes are now available for immediate delivery:  a very special 28mm Finest Badger Pug Bi-Colour and a classic Finest Badger Zebra Stubby.  Please see our ReadyMade Collection for more information and to make a purchase.

[Image: hALrv4r.jpg]

[Image: ZN8Fhqe.jpg]

Enjoy!

4 787
 10-30-2018, 08:16 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(10-25-2018, 09:31 AM)w_mcnabb Wrote: Beautiful!  Wish I would have seen this sooner they seem to have moved quite fast... Understandably though they look amazing!

Nancy and I are delighted by the response to these brushes so far!  We hope to have more available within the next week.

4 787
 11-02-2018, 01:00 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

To give a Heads-Up to those who might have missed out, we plan another Ebonite Brush Drop at Noon (ET) tomorrow, 3 November. You can see it all in The Ebonite Collection.

4 787
 11-03-2018, 08:09 AM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

Here for your consideration are a few of the new Ebonite brushes just dropped into our Ebonite Collection.  Leading off is our new Chalice, shown in Black Marble together with a Pug in Lively Fiesta and a completed Select Badger 2XL in Black Honey.  There are more on this page.

[Image: Ig2wvbn.jpg]

[Image: VI5y6TU.jpg]

[Image: iWENvZ6.jpg]

Enjoy!

4 787
 11-03-2018, 08:29 AM
User Info
Beautiful!  It would take me 3 weeks to use every brush that I have and I don't need any more but man is it hard not to pull the trigger on that Pug ebonite with superbadger hair.

0 402