11-03-2018, 02:38 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(11-03-2018, 08:29 AM)bkatbamna Wrote: Beautiful!  It would take me 3 weeks to use every brush that I have and I don't need any more but man is it hard not to pull the trigger on that Pug ebonite with superbadger hair.

I've got just over two weeks worth and I agree on the super badger. I've started to really like good silvertip three bands. That's not to say that I am loving two band brushes less.

4 475
 11-03-2018, 02:39 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
Beautiful new brushes, Brad. Like I said on your FB page, you have raised the bar with that Chalice handle.

4 475
 11-07-2018, 02:06 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
Gentlemen,

For Your Consideration, we offer eight new Morris & Forndran Ebonite brushes.  In addition to a number of 2XL's, we are delighted to present the new Chalice together with a resurrected classic Style 1.  You can see this complete offering in The Ebonite Collection

[Image: gBkBqIE.jpg]

[Image: YfAh0H6.jpg]

[Image: jnwQsLV.jpg]

[Image: GAcnXCy.jpg]

Enjoy!

4 778
 11-07-2018, 03:05 PM
  • Puma
  • Central Jersey
User Info
(11-07-2018, 02:06 PM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Gentlemen,

For Your Consideration, we offer eight new Morris & Forndran Ebonite brushes.  In addition to a number of 2XL's, we are delighted to present the new Chalice together with a resurrected classic Style 1.  You can see this complete offering in The Ebonite Collection

Enjoy!

BEAUTIFUL!

Have there ever been ebonite M&F's before?

4 475
 11-07-2018, 03:53 PM
  • BSWoodturning
  • Co-Owner, Brad Sears ShaveWorks
  • Maryland Eastern Shore
User Info
(11-07-2018, 03:05 PM)Puma Wrote:
(11-07-2018, 02:06 PM)BSWoodturning Wrote: Gentlemen,

Enjoy!

BEAUTIFUL!

Have there ever been ebonite M&F's before?

No, the ones we've offered over the last month or so are the first.  It's a very different, yet rewarding, material to work with.

[Image: Xby3RWJ.jpg]

4 778