01-04-2018, 06:10 AM
  • DannyZ
  • Oklahoma via Vicenza, Italy
User Info
This is the best toothpaste I have ever used.  I can buy it here for 3 euro a tube.  On Amazon, it's $10/tube.  I'm going to stock up and buy a couple dozen tubes to bring back with me when I move back to the US.[Image: dtjOcCi.jpg]

1 61
 01-04-2018, 12:09 PM
User Info
(01-04-2018, 06:10 AM)DannyZ Wrote: This is the best toothpaste I have ever used.  I can buy it here for 3 euro a tube.  On Amazon, it's $10/tube.  I'm going to stock up and buy a couple dozen tubes to bring back with me when I move back to the US.[Image: dtjOcCi.jpg]

You are absolutely right! I found this stuff in a super market specializing in italian goods here in Germany. I was curious so i bought it to give it a try, and i really love this toothpaste. There are quite a few different versions, i haven't tried out all of them yet, but so far i like the one with the baking soda the most. You should give it a try. 
[Image: pasta-del-capitano-baking-soda-tooth-paste-100ml.jpg]

0 23
 01-06-2018, 04:46 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
What do you like about it?

I'm a big fan of the Fennel toothpaste from Tom's of Maine. Specifically the "Propolis and Myrrh" formula line (there are a few formulations of Tom's toothpaste).

77 3,265
 01-06-2018, 05:52 PM
User Info
(01-06-2018, 04:46 PM)Nero Wrote: What do you like about it?

I'm a big fan of the Fennel toothpaste from Tom's of Maine.  Specifically the "Propolis and Myrrh" formula line (there are a few formulations of Tom's toothpaste).

I am using those exact two and they are both nice to use. I would recommend them.

82 1,484
 01-06-2018, 06:24 PM
User Info

I'm a big fan of the Fennel toothpaste from Tom's of Maine.  Specifically the "Propolis and Myrrh" formula line (there are a few formulations of Tom's toothpaste).

I really like the taste, i would describe it as fruity, fresh and not too strong, it also seems to strengthen my gum and it's whitening on top. 

Thanks for the recommendation, i think i will give it a try, the Cinnamon Clove version sounds also very interesting.

0 23
 01-06-2018, 07:22 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
(01-06-2018, 06:24 PM)SamTwist Wrote:

I really like the taste, i would describe it as fruity, fresh and not too strong, it also seems to strengthen my gum and it's whitening on top. 

Thanks for the recommendation, i think i will give it a try, the Cinnamon Clove version sounds also very interesting.

Explore freely.
But...
I've used this brand since I was a little kid (because my dad uses it), so I have the responsibility to advise you that I've found the Fennel in the Propolis and Myrrh line to be the best out of all of them... better than even the Fennel available in their other lines... and better than any other flavor, regardless of which line.

The others that I have tried are all decent, but IMO, none are nearly as satisfying as the Fennel in the Propolis and Myrrh line. It's love.

77 3,265
 01-06-2018, 07:28 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
I should also add: I've tried fennel/anise made by several other brands... and they all failed miserably in comparison to the specific one I mention above.

77 3,265
 01-06-2018, 10:11 PM
  • DannyZ
  • Oklahoma via Vicenza, Italy
User Info

I do enjoy the taste.  It' s very mild mint.  Mostly, I enjoy the clean feeling after I am done.  I've never experienced this with a toothpaste before.

1 61