01-07-2018, 11:48 AM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
Saponificio Varesino made Flying Mango shaving soap for Asylum Shave Works utilizing their highly acclaimed Beta 4.3 Formula. In order to improve their already great post-shave skin care, they added a healthy dose of Mango Butter. One thing they failed to do though is to pack the tins well. As a result, many of the tins arrived to us in a Pre-Distressed state. While this can be liberating, like buying a car with a scratch already on it, we don't think that you should pay full price. Simply use coupon code Dinged at checkout and, you will save 25% on the well regarded Asylum Flying Mango soap. The coupon is valid through Friday, January 12th.

Buy Here

[Image: AEr8xQm.jpg]

48 19,852
 01-07-2018, 12:26 PM
  • Mr_Smartepants
  • Cambridgeshire, UK (CONUS post address)
User Info
I was on the fence about buying this, but this new offer pushed me right over the edge.  The dented tins make ALL the difference and the soap lathers better! Biggrin 
Ordered along with the ASW royal fougere set.
Thanks Phil!

48 2,056
 01-07-2018, 05:56 PM
  • bullgoose
  • The Enabler
  • Redondo Beach, California, U.S.A
User Info
(01-07-2018, 12:26 PM)Mr_Smartepants Wrote: I was on the fence about buying this, but this new offer pushed me right over the edge.  The dented tins make ALL the difference and the soap lathers better! Biggrin 
Ordered along with the ASW royal fougere set.
Thanks Phil!

Thank you Eric. Your order is packed, labeled, and ready to go.

48 19,852