08-30-2012, 11:49 PM
User Info
Hello Gentlemen of TSN,
I have a few things for your consideration. Pricing includes shipping and Paypal fees. I think I would prefer to sell these items, but I will entertain trade offers if you've something interesting you'd like to offer. Thanks for looking!

G2 date code Gillette Fatboy - User grade, plate loss on one door and guard bar. Adjusts, opens, and closes fine. Ink in #'s is just about gone. I would like $29.

Simpsons Duke III - A very nice brush, comes with box, but missing the sterilized sticker. The brush is pre-Vulfix and the hair is softer than than my newer CH2B. One day after my shave I noticed the knot was loose, and it slid right out. I let it dry out for a few days and reset the knot in marine epoxy. It then shed some hair, but has since stopped, losing only the occasional hair. Given the reset I figure the loft is about 2mm higher than stock(so now ~48mm). After all the FD... I would like $65 for the brush.

Vie-long barber's horse hair brush - Nice brush with one of the more cool and original handles I've seen. $12 is the pricetag. Free with D3 and Fatboy.
Bought from this thread

Omega brush/razor stand - Like new. $15 shipped to your door. The stand is one the house with purchase of D3 and Fatboy.

Col. Conk Brush/razor stand - Good condition, ding in the base. $14 or free with D3 and Fatboy.

Only one of the last 3 above listed items will be free with the FB+D3 ;-)

I've also accumulated quite a few soap and cream samples as well as DE blades. If you would like me to throw some in, I'd be more than happpy.

37 403
 08-31-2012, 10:15 AM
User Info
Pm sent

12 568
 08-31-2012, 04:25 PM
User Info
Nice deal on the Duke.

97 615
 09-01-2012, 11:13 AM
User Info
Feel free to make me an offer on anything fellas.

37 403
 09-01-2012, 11:26 AM
User Info
Just been on a buying binge, but things look good.

97 615