01-19-2018, 09:45 AM
User Info
Our new Aftershave Splash is designed for the ultimate in post shave skin care. While it does contain alcohol, it is not formulated to be a bracing aftershave with the drying of alcohol based aftershaves. Instead we chose to focus on moisturizing and repair. Cold River Soap Works Aftershave Splash is full of skin loving ingredients to soothe, cool and hydrate.

Let's take a look at some of the key ingredients in our aftershave;
  • Aloe Vera Juice becomes the best ally for the recovery of skin during and after shaving. The extract of the plant becomes a powerful moisturizer, soothing the skin.
  • Tea Tree Leaf Oil is known for its topical antiseptic and anti-fungal reducing benefits.
  • Witch Hazel is a natural astringent that effectively tightens pores and hydrates the skin. Unlike alcohol, Witch Hazel will not dry your skin out but in fact, locks in a healthy amount of moisture.
  • Grapeseed Oil has strong antioxidant properties and its low saturation gives it a thinner texture and less greasy feel compared to highly saturated oils and provides excellent hydration.
And the superstar ingredient in our aftershave splash;
  • Allantoin is highly regarded for its skin soothing and keratolytic properties. It also softens the skin and enables it to absorb more moisture. It’s particularly effective at treating abrasions of the skin.
Available now in scents to match our GLIDE Shaving Cream Soap. Exclusively from Cold River Soap Works.

Cold River Soap Works Aftershave Splash

[Image: k3b0qf6.jpg]

4 1,040
 01-23-2018, 06:40 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
I used the Madman Bouquet splash to finish off my shave and I'm already in love. The scent is really beautiful and my skin feels great! Wonderful creation, Larry.

80 3,347
 01-24-2018, 02:56 AM
User Info
Nice ingredients! I have bookmarked the page.

9 1,029
 01-24-2018, 10:39 AM
User Info
(01-23-2018, 06:40 PM)Nero Wrote: I used the Madman Bouquet splash to finish off my shave and I'm already in love. The scent is really beautiful and my skin feels great! Wonderful creation, Larry.

Thank you Matt for your feedback! Happy to hear you like our new aftershave. I’m very pleased with how it performs especially when paired with GLIDE’s post shave.

4 1,040
 01-24-2018, 06:19 PM
  • Nero
  • ACV is my new BFF
  • le montagne
User Info
I upped the ante tonight and used GLIDE cream soap AND aftershave splash. However this time with the Fragile Confusion (in lieu of Madman).

For sure, amongst my very best performing products in all respects, and I REALLY appreciate the scent originality and strength level.

Falls into the "safe bet every day" category.

80 3,347
 01-25-2018, 07:23 PM
  • Steelman
  • SUPPORT OUR POLICE OFFICERS
  • Delaware
User Info
Very pleased with both splash and LE lotion - especially in this cold weather.  The Olfactory Hue lotion scent lasts for hours.

172 1,529