01-31-2018, 10:18 AM
User Info
I'm curious about the requirement to provide price paid for items listed for sale. I understand and agree with the policy (don't want price gouging/profiteering on the board). My question is; I have some items I purchased a while ago and really don't know what I paid for them.  Any thoughts or suggestions for the best way to deal with this?

Dave

0 95
 01-31-2018, 10:23 AM
  • Johnny
  • Super Moderator
  • Wausau, Wisconsin, USA
User Info
Depending on what you have for sale.  Say you have a current production brush, razor, soap, etc., I would go to a vendors website and see what the selling price is, list it, then list what you are selling it for.

For something that is vintage, say like an old Gillette razor, list your selling price and if it is to high the folks on here will not be shy about telling you.

180 24,670
 01-31-2018, 10:52 AM
User Info
Thanks, Johnny. 
I've not been here long enough to list, but the question came to mind as I was reading the rules.  I'm not sure I'll have anything to sell down the road, but figured I should understand the process if/when I do decide to.

Dave

0 95
 01-31-2018, 10:58 AM
User Info
Dave, it's good you are inquiring before listing an item for sale.  When you're ready to list something, feel free to pm any Moderator/Administrator regarding our rules on pricing.

51 7,541