02-03-2018, 02:46 PM
User Info
Having a hard time picking out the difference between the Moe and the Eagle from description/photos (quote below). Is it a wider flare at the bottom?

"Our first prototype of a clearly derivative yet distinctive design leaned toward the older of the two Simpson examples. That prototype looked really good to us but, disappointingly, didn’t feel quite right in hand. So, we made another run at it, this time grafting in the PK-47’s concave section and then adapting adjacent geometry to accommodate that feature."

https://www.paladinshaving.com/collections/brushes/products/moe-26-mm-butterscotch?variant=41109705606

0 11
 02-03-2018, 07:43 PM
  • SCOV
  • Minnesota
User Info
Compared to the Paladin Moe, the Wolf Whiskers variant looks more "concave" in the middle section.  Top looks different also.  (just my opinions)

Guessing some reason for the variants:  1) artisan trying to improve handle 2) artisan is gentleman and will not exactly copy someone's design.  In either case, a good brush maker will have good designs (if slightly different).  I have the WW version and would buy the Moe if available in certain colors and my preferred knot.

9 672
 02-05-2018, 06:21 PM
User Info
Fine handle shape for face lathering.

1 166
 02-06-2018, 05:55 AM
  • Niro884
  • Italian Shaving Enthusiast
  • Stoney Creek, Ontario CANADA
User Info
The Moe is quite ergonomic resulting in a very comfortable grip and feel.  I love it.

61 697