02-04-2018, 02:00 PM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
UFO Razor Handles - UFO COLIBRI 77 (4th batch SOLD OUT)
www.uforazorhandles.com

EDIT 11.FEB.2018 21:15 Spain time. SALE IS CLOSED

Hello friends.
Since first batch in May 2014, I had not made it again Colibri 77. Due to the request of some of you, I am making some more. But this time the knurling is twisted to the left as the recent third batch, instead first batch that were twisted to the right. A limited and not disclosed number of handles will go ON SALE.

UFO COLIBRI 77
316L Stainless Steel. 77 mm long. 12/12 mm caliber. 57 gr weight aprox.
Thread is M5x0.8. Gillette heads fit well, including the NEW head. The neck ends to 8.5 mm to fit perfectly.
UFO FINE aristocrat knurling, twisted to the left. Very classy, as the former bristish aristocrat razors.
Length 77 mm to fit perfectly in Gillette Bakelite boxes.
Unnumbered Open Series. Repeatable Model.

Only one unit per person can be ordered. Shipping will be registered mail, standard delivery, and a signature will be required at delivery.
Price is 85 EUROS, shipped worldwide.

Please send your email address linked to paypal to info@uforazorhandles.com and be sure your shipping address is correct in Paypal. Handle will be shipped to that address. Invoice will be sent along the week or next weekend, when the handles be ready. 

Please don't be in a hurry (there are some units) and send just one email, and to this address. Multiple emails are stacked by gmail and probably you will go back in the queue. Emails sent to ufoassistant or another address will not be attended for the sale, to be sure I am respecting the inbox order. All the emails will be replied to confirm if you have got a handle or not, friends. Along the week. This time please we will attend in relaxed mode. If orders are more than available handles, will take note of the quantity I can manage, and close the sale after that. At least I want sale to be open until next weekend to everubody have time to read the thread.

Will edit the thread title and header when I need to close the sale, friends.

[Image: f84NsDq.jpg]

[Image: DNj0ZgK.jpg]

[Image: zfAsP1j.jpg]

These pictures are ilustrative to look at the Gillette case, but please note that are from the first batch, with right twisted knurling. Take note the actual handle is like the previous pictures, left twisted.

[Image: P1020264.jpg]

[Image: P1020265.jpg]

[Image: P1020221.jpg]

[Image: P1020222.jpg]

[Image: P1020225.jpg]

NOTES: 
• Although in some photographs the handles can be viewed mounted in different heads, this is for illustration purposes only. The heads are not for sale nor included in prices. Only the handles.
• The handles are hand machined on a lathe. Although reported weights and measures, it is possible small differences of tenths in each unit. Is it about the craft. No two pieces are exactly alike.

1 131
 02-05-2018, 12:29 PM
User Info
Gorgeous handle!   

Good luck, gents.

3 1,861
 02-07-2018, 01:14 PM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
Hi friends. Very pleased this time things are going smooth not in a hurrie. Sale will be closed next Sunday night Spain time. One week. Please place your orders at your convenience. Hope this time this way of driving sale please everybody and does not help price speculation. Yours faithfully, your friend, Rafael, from south of Spain.

1 131
 02-11-2018, 12:19 PM
  • UFO
  • Artisan
  • Seville, Spain
User Info
Friends, sale is closed. Thanks for your support.

1 131