03-28-2018, 08:29 PM
User Info
[Image: a73fa1135a49b1351b5cc49989da9a49.jpg]

My first Wolf Whiskers, but hopefully not my last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 1,076
 03-29-2018, 08:57 PM
User Info
I'm on a Sudsy roll and had to try the new Rain products.  I ordered the complete Rain set consisting of:

- Rain Supercreamed Mango Butter Shave Soap for Shaving, with Honey and Russian Blue Clay
   - Rain Deodorant, Aluminum Free
   - Rain, Creamy Aftershave Balm Hemp Seed & Mango with Witch Hazel

I also threw in a couple of soaps that looked interesting:
   - Black Soap Made in Africa
   - Sandalwood and Citrus with Charcoal and Cocoa Soap 3/4" Bar

As an added bonus I also received a free sample of their new hair conditioner.

But I must say, things did not go as planned.  First I noticed a billing error.  I sent an email to SS, and almost immediately they responded, acknowledged the mistake, and adjusted the invoice.  Today when I received my package and started taking pictures to post, I noticed that the Rain Balm & Deodorant seemed identical.  Looking closer at the lids, I realized they looked the same because both were balms.  Again I sent a note to SS and literately almost as soon as I hit the send button on my computer, SS responded stating that they would send the deodorant immediately, apologizing for the error.  To me, that is outstanding customer service.  I realize that as a relatively small business, they must have worked hard to get all these orders out quick to their eager customers.  It is unfortunate, but mistakes happen - we are all human.  Nevertheless, like the quality of their products, they did what was right and fixed the concern admirably.  It is just one example that just illustrates the integrity of the SS company and the folks behind the brand.  I strongly urge those who have not tried their products to give them a spin.  I found everything a tried to be outstanding!
Steve

[Image: SvaoVad.jpg]
[Image: saIrFoy.jpg]

0 795
 03-29-2018, 09:11 PM
User Info
(03-28-2018, 08:29 PM)tsimmns Wrote: [Image: a73fa1135a49b1351b5cc49989da9a49.jpg]

My first Wolf Whiskers, but hopefully not my last.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Tony, sorry for the late reply.  My brush is  DWW-3 RCE# 47 Fluted with 25mm Black Wolf 3rd batch Synthetic hybrid/fan knot.  It is my second and I really like the way it came out.  I am sure you will get the chance to order another if desired.  It just takes a bit of luck and effort.  As you know first hand, it definitely is worth it.  Peter does great work.  Yours came out excellent as well!  It looks great and I hope you enjoy it.  I always liked the layered color schemes, but when I order my previous brush, Peter was out of the blanks that I wanted, so I went with Blue Train, which was my second pick to the multi layered designs.  I do not regret it, and the brush looks fantastic.  He really does have allot of awesome blanks and options to pick from.
Congrats,
Steve

0 795
 03-30-2018, 06:53 AM
User Info
purchase

[Image: iaAuHvS.jpg]

Vintage exchange with an international blade friend.
[Image: RsIGXPn.jpg]

1 1,477