03-25-2018, 10:43 AM
User Info
After using twin blades in a injector can you go back to single blades with out a problem?

27 342
 03-25-2018, 12:23 PM
  • RSP1
  • Western NY
User Info
In a different razor, yes. Using a Proline in my Supply gives me a phenomenal shave. A non twin blade in an injector I can use twin blades with doesn't really interest me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16 346
 03-25-2018, 04:22 PM
User Info
Are they that big a deal? I have tried buying them from Japan, but end up with singles. I may have a some twins, but I buy too much stuff and forget. I have also yet to use my Proline's.

0 309
 03-25-2018, 05:22 PM
  • RSP1
  • Western NY
User Info
(03-25-2018, 04:22 PM)Sabre Wrote: Are they that big a deal? I have tried buying them from Japan, but end up with singles. I may have a some twins, but I buy too much stuff and forget. I have also yet to use my Proline's.

They're good - they're not the best thing ever, though. They're smooth and they last a long time. I can get the same performance from different razors with single blades, but for mild injectors they make quite a bit of difference.

16 346
 04-06-2018, 06:05 PM
User Info
(03-25-2018, 05:22 PM)RSP1 Wrote:
(03-25-2018, 04:22 PM)Sabre Wrote: Are they that big a deal? I have tried buying them from Japan, but end up with singles. I may have a some twins, but I buy too much stuff and forget. I have also yet to use my Proline's.

They're good - they're not the best thing ever, though. They're smooth and they last a long time. I can get the same performance from different razors with single blades, but for mild injectors they make quite a bit of difference.

I have the following:

NOS Schick Twin
Japanese Schick Injector II 
NOS Gillette Twinjector 
NOS Feather Injector II 

The only twin blades I do not have are Personna's.
Some of the above I will never use as they are irreplaceable. Maybe on my death bed...

0 309