03-13-2012, 09:22 PM
User Info
my first badger brush was a parker bought on amazon along with a merkur 34c and a tube of proraso, the razor and cream were bought due to some research the brush because it looked like the nicest one for the money, also i would like to mention these were my first traditional shaving supplies, the brush a pure badger 25mm with a heavy black handle, thats all i know about it, but i would like to say its among my favorite brushes i also own a simpsom and a thater plus a few more top end brushes, the parker can handle both creams and hard soaps, it also is good for both face and bowl lathering and has decent backbone and flow through, i dont ever see much mention of the parker brushes on the forum i was wondering does anybody else own one and what they think about them,

0 104
 03-13-2012, 10:19 PM
  • Teiste
  • Moderator Emeritus
  • Salt Lake City,UT
User Info
what model is it,my friend?

88 7,214
 03-13-2012, 10:33 PM
User Info
not sure of model i checked a couple of sites online that sell them they dont seem to have model numbers, they all list it as deluxe pure badger with heavy black handle, i know the tips are realy soft closer to best badger,

0 104
 03-14-2012, 04:42 AM
User Info
Parker razors and brushes are not bad. Better made then years ago. This is the vendor (Howie) who is also the Parker distributor in the U.S. Howie basically has everything related to Parker products.

He carries all the brushes but uses sku to identify them.

http://www.supersafetyrazors.com/categor...rushes.htm

121 13,119
 03-20-2012, 09:09 AM
  • Howler
  • A calamophile and vintage razor lover
  • Fort Smith AR
User Info
I have a Parker Badger, that purchased almost two years ago. It was my first badger, I really did not know much about brushes at the time. It has a a knot that I assume is about 25mm or greater, it has blossomed out. The brush is soft, and is loosing some backbone now, the brush is almost too large to be effective. The quality has been good, the shedding has been minimal.

1 3,507