03-30-2018, 11:38 AM
User Info
[Image: CEBBkV5.jpg]

This is a delight from South Africa!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--What a latherer. Twenty-five swirls and your face will be buried in awesome lather.

Longevity of lather: 10/10--Never thins or dissipates. Fantastic blade glide as well.

General skincare: 8.5/10--Brilliant. Moisturizes, soothes, and has a good menthol effect.

Scent: 9/10--Lovely. Rich, spicy bay rum, You don't get the menthol bleed-over.

Price: N/A--I received this soap in a trade.

Would I buy again: 10/10--With pleasure. I LOVE it.

River Valley Trading is owned and operated by Mohamed Peer who's in Durban, South Africa. He's a very fine gentleman who has a webstore. Unfortunately at this time he's not geared yet to selling internationally but he plans to eventually. I'll say one thing - his product range is excellent, he sells fantastic stuff, and his customer service is VERY good.

ModEdit: Link to non-supporting vendor removed per standard operating procedure, please google for it if interested

0 2,558
 03-30-2018, 11:41 AM
User Info
[Image: S8Bs39d.jpg]

This beauty just arrived yesterday along with three others and I used it for the first time not long ago!

Ease of lathering: 10/10--No blooming necessary and it covers your face with great lather FAST!

Longevity of lather: 10/10--You can't ask for better stability! (Good blade glide as well)

General skincare: 8/10--Very comfortable post-shave feeling.

Scent: 8/10--I detect lavender with the lemon scent. Very nice, fresh and clean.

Price: N/A--Mo and I swapped stuff. [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

Would I buy again: 10/10--It would be my pleasure!

Once again this shows that there are plenty of awesome soaps in South Africa and I would like to send a special thanks to Mo for his great service and for being such a good friend! [Image: icon_e_smile.gif]

0 2,558