04-06-2018, 05:13 AM
User Info
I just ordered this on sale from the web site, based on the description of the product.  My Nivea is starting to run low, so I wanted to get something a bit fancier for my post-shave application.  Has anyone actually tied this?  What did you think of it?  Would you order it again?

0 113
 04-06-2018, 06:52 AM
User Info
Not that scent but I had a few Stirling balms.

For balms I really prefer Soap Commander. Great feel and great scents. Unfortunately their soap doesn't really work for me.

Stirling is the opposite. Soaps work great but the balms are a miss for me.

Sometimes I wish SC and Stirling would collaborate for the balm piece of the business.

Nivea is no slouch when it comes to post shave. Probably the most accepted mass produced product in wet shaving.

Sent from my Samsung S8+

1 146
 04-06-2018, 09:30 AM
User Info
(04-06-2018, 06:52 AM)jaxstraww Wrote: Not that scent but I had a few Stirling balms.

For balms I really prefer Soap Commander. Great feel and great scents. Unfortunately their soap doesn't really work for me.

Stirling is the opposite. Soaps work great but the balms are a miss for me.

Sometimes I wish SC and Stirling would collaborate for the balm piece of the business.

Nivea is no slouch when it comes to post shave. Probably the most accepted mass produced product in wet shaving.

Sent from my Samsung S8+

Thanks for the info.  I'll check out Soap Commander's balm lineup.  Nivea is great, definitely, and pretty much the only big-business mass-market balm I'll use.

0 113