04-13-2018, 12:28 PM
  • vferdman
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
I am selling my beloved open combs. My face has become too sensitive for them and I have stopped using them a while ago. These are, IMO, some of the very best open combs out there.

I use PayPal for payments. Will ship to US and internationally at buyer's expense.

From left to right on the top row:

Hallmark (made in USA) vintage razor. This one is an amazing fairly mild (for an OC) razor. Very rare, comes with the bottom part of the original package. $20 - SOLD!

Gillette Aristocrat with New Improved head (serial number indicates 1926 manufacturing date). This one is in very good shape, most gold plating is still intact. There is a crack on the handle as usual. I have secured the handle to the head with epoxy and have not had issues at all with that. No package, but I will throw in the Gillette blade box and one of the travel boxes at the bottom of the photo. $50

FaTip Piccolo. This one is practically new. Was too aggressive for me. Original package included. $15 - SOLD!

Gillette Big Fellow with New Improved head (serial number indicates 1923 manufacturing date). This one has most of the gold plating missing, but is in excellent working condition. Was my daily driver for years and I am really reluctant to let it go. It is one of my very favorite razors of all time. There is a crack on the handle as usual. I have secured the handle to the head with epoxy and have not had issues at all with that. It comes with a leather travel case that I made by hand specially for the razor. It will also work for most other razors, but the ones with shorter handles may flop around a bit, but will still be secure. $60

Firehouse Mustache Wax is 90% full. $5 or free with purchase over $40

Swissco Mustache comb. Very good shape. Handmade from faux tortoise shell (celluloid). $5 or free with purchase over $40 - SOLD!

Two celluloid travel boxes Great for placing a razor and a blade box. Shorter razors fit assembled, longer ones like Big Fellow fit when disassembled. Great little vintage travel boxes. One will go with the Aristocrat razor and the other is $5 or free with purchase of over $40.

PM with comments and questions.

[Image: vBxoLKV.jpg]

28 1,796
 04-29-2018, 02:23 PM
  • vferdman
  • Western Massachusetts
User Info
FaTip is sold.

28 1,796