04-18-2018, 05:42 AM
User Info
When I started this long road of shaving enlightenment, I had one razor, one blade, one brush and three shave soaps.
The only one that has stood the test of time has been Shave my Face. I've grown more sophisticated (jaded) over the
years I think. Nine razors, 12 brushes, 20 + soaps/creams, 26 different blades !! When will I learn? So, today I went 
back to KMF, been sitting there for 3 years, just waiting. It's such a G-R-E-A-T cream.. Blush  Just one pump on the
brush gives me more than enough rich thick, creamy lather for a three pass shave.(face lather) But I only do a two pass.
Don't forget the KMF, it's a great product, sooo easy to use.... Wink
[Image: gQ2ZFsP.jpg]
You may notice the distorted label and bottle..... Rolleyes  I put the bottle in an old
pickle jar add very hot water, allow it to sit while I shower, so I have a nice warm lather.
[Image: BfKkfqd.jpg]
Please, don't become so jaded(like me, maybe.. Confused ) you miss a great product.
That's all I got to say....Bye.

0 750
 04-18-2018, 07:29 AM
User Info
I have found that my wife uses mine faster than I expected. Thankfully she doesn't care for the lime which I prefer. She did use an entire bottle of unscented and lavender that I bought about 6 months ago. Good stuff. 

I use it for super lather sometimes. 

You've got an excellent point though. It's easy to spend too much time looking for greener pastures and forget to appreciate the one we're already in.

11 1,619
 04-18-2018, 08:15 AM
User Info
That's a great idea.

0 356
 04-18-2018, 09:16 AM
User Info
Great idea for warming up the shaving cream!

53 8,125
 04-19-2018, 11:34 AM
User Info
I like KMF: performance, protection, scents (I’ve gone through lime, mint, tea tree, and lavender), and value. Especially value. 11 oz. of top notch cream (IME) for 5 dollars and change.

My only gripe is getting a bottle where the pump didn’t work. I had to go to the grocery store to buy another bottle to get a working pump. Still, 22 oz. of high quality cream for a few bucks less than ~5 oz. of TOBS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 163
 04-19-2018, 11:41 AM
User Info
(04-19-2018, 11:34 AM)Egmont Wrote: I like KMF:  performance, protection, scents (I’ve gone through lime, mint, tea tree, and lavender), and value.  Especially value.  11 oz. of top notch cream (IME) for 5 dollars and change.

My only gripe is getting a bottle where the pump didn’t work.  I had to go to the grocery store to buy another bottle to get a working pump.  Still, 22 oz. of high quality cream for a few bucks less than ~5 oz. of TOBS.  

I've not had a pump failure. A tip that may help. Take a small piece of foil and make a cap for the nozzle. Just shape it around the tip, replace the same way each time and sometimes
I have to take a paperclip to clean out a dry plug in the end, but it always flows after this. If you push down on the plunger too hard I can see it breaking, but if you 
use these tips I outlined above it may solve your problem. Good luck.... Thumbup

0 750
 04-19-2018, 03:38 PM
User Info
Thanks for the tip. I haven’t had any issues with a pump that works. It was only on a brand new bottle where the pump appeared to function correctly but no cream...

0 163
 04-19-2018, 04:28 PM
User Info
Still got a bottle of peppermint I pull out from time to time! Good stuff!

154 3,740
 04-22-2018, 09:09 PM
User Info
I need to go to Fred Meyers and pick up a bottle.

Clayton

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

6 728